• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Disable spacial items from mouse wheel option

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So as the title says i have a problem with the Disable the items from the mouse wheel
for these who don't know what that means - if the player activate the option {Disable} it will disable the med's\grande\flash grande extra extra . . .

I was following this thread : [Link]
now i set the code & it compiled with no errors at all

now what wired about all of this that the game can find the checkbox and even save the update that i make with false or true in the config.xml

so because of this i know that half of the code is working cause it
SaveInterFaceOption is activating the function and save the following change into the config.xml but for some reason it's not taking any action in the game itself.

the place where i think that the problem caused:
Code:
for(int i = MMCIP_MELEE; i < MMCIP_CUSTOM2 + 1; i++)
		{
			if (!pChar->GetItems()->GetItem((MMatchCharItemParts)i)->IsEmpty())
			{
				if(pChar->GetItems()->GetSelectedWeaponParts() == i)
					nPos = nHasItemCount;
				if (ZGetConfiguration()->GetEtc()->bDisableSW && (i == MMCIP_CUSTOM1 || i == MMCIP_CUSTOM2)) continue;
				ItemQueue[nHasItemCount++] = i;
			}
		}

now i"m a nub at coding for the moment so i don't know how to change or to fix it
i know that continue at the end of the code means that it ignore the MMCIP_CUSTOM1 & 2
and ZgetConfiguration()->GetEtc()->bDisableSW is the define of #define Z_ETC_SW_SCROLL

if anyone know how to fix that it would be a great help ^.^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe try this.

Code:
for(int i = MMCIP_MELEE; i < MMCIP_CUSTOM2 + 1; i++)
        {
            if (ZGetConfiguration()->GetEtc()->bDisableSW && (i == MMCIP_CUSTOM1 || i == MMCIP_CUSTOM2))
                continue;

if (!pChar->GetItems()->GetItem((MMatchCharItemParts)i)->IsEmpty())
            {
                if(pChar->GetItems()->GetSelectedWeaponParts() == i)
                    nPos = nHasItemCount;

ItemQueue[nHasItemCount++] = i;
            }
        }

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope still not working , my client ignore every single change I make :p

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick Update yep that fixed the problem and i had to change the DisableSW and create a new define and ZTK and Z_ETC but i got it fixed thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!! <3

Upvote 0
Back