Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discord] Impersonation Problems

Reaction score
Somebody out there is using my name on RageZone as a means to cash in on scams. I keep getting private messages from potential victims asking if I'm some random discord user.. I'm not really sure how to handle this.

The problem is escalating worse every week, not getting better.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
already happened with me, even a fake of myself already added on discord to offer jobs to me :lol:

( this user is fake, is not my discord )
zY48QpV - [Discord] Impersonation Problems - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
We've had a few people in the ragezone discord mentioning this.

I'm not sure how these people get the users discord account, because these scammers are never in the RZ discord.
We keep telling them it's a scam, that you won't sell files and only contact people on the forum.

I hope not too many people get baited by these guys...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody out there is using my name on RageZone as a means to cash in on scams. I keep getting private messages from potential victims asking if I'm some random discord user.. I'm not really sure how to handle this.
The problem is escalating worse every week, not getting better.

Is this happening to anyone else?

yes im the one reporting this issue because i almost got trans of fake s-p-n his claiming your name luckily i search for everything to look for your real discord but Bola said carefull of fake s-p-n so i ask the moderator to check for it

s-p-n - [Discord] Impersonation Problems - RaGEZONE Forums

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Scamming is an unfortunate and ongoing problem. I wish there was an easy answer or solution. Problem is it isn't on Ragezone and happens all over in places we can't control.

The more known you are, probably the more of a target you become, unknowingly and without doing anything. Often you might never know.

I think the real problem is that people are willing to pay for server files. If you don't pay for server files, then you can't be scammed out of money buying server files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same. I was also told to add lastfun#8203 but on el*tepvpers from the user "yuantot" I assume he is the same person as Godsen on here.

I asked him on discord to send me a pm on here for verification and the only visit on my profile was from Godsen.

Some screenshots.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same here! Godsen wrote me a PM to add lastfun#8203.
Asked him to send me a PM while I went through posts and found this.

Thanks for making this public!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was also told to add lastfun#8203 on el*tepvpers by the user Hexcode-

Reaction score
already happened with me, even a fake of myself already added on discord to offer jobs to me :lol:

( this user is fake, is not my discord )
zY48QpV - [Discord] Impersonation Problems - RaGEZONE Forums

I think I have him as a friend in discord.

Scamming is an unfortunate and ongoing problem. I wish there was an easy answer or solution. Problem is it isn't on Ragezone and happens all over in places we can't control.

The more known you are, probably the more of a target you become, unknowingly and without doing anything. Often you might never know.

I think the real problem is that people are willing to pay for server files. If you don't pay for server files, then you can't be scammed out of money buying server files.

Just an addendum, people might impersonate not only for your money, albeit not seen before in this forum (I believe), they may be also targetting to gain access to your server files, database, or other nasty things. Don't believe anyone. Check if what they say is real, and if you are in doubt, send a PM to the user. It doesn't hurt, it is free, and you will probably be saving yourself from greater trouble along the path.

Attachments

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Just from a personal understanding, never share your personal Facebook, twitter or other accounts that may show personal information such as date of birth as this can be a huge piece of information if someone is going to attempt to gain access to any type of account such as your Facebook, or even paypal / crypto accounts.

Only ever share information with people you can truly trust not just some random person or even display this like this on public view.

Back