Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Best Internet Based Game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE once more. today ill gonna be asking or debating with you with the BEST INTERNET BASED GAME for example like Habbo Hotel , HaxBall & Some Runescape.

It has to be a Multiplayer Online Game ( Worldwide ) for eg.;
They have Different Servers for the following ;
RuneScape ( US,CA All types of servers )

So whats ur Internet Based Game?

Last edited:
offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kings of Chaos is OK. I don't play much browser games anymore.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ogame ftw. No really I love that game even though there are no action graphics you still spend a lot of time on it.
That's my only browser game, I play MMORPG ofc like ROM.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tales of pirate private servers. They are fun.

Reaction score
I would of thought there would be more people saying "Habbo". I used to play Habbo allot when I was younger, but that's not the case now. It was an alright game, not recommended to those who don't relate to a sexual nature.

BEWARE: If someone asks for Pixel Sex, say NO.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me the my internet based game or my MMORPG game is the Uncharted Water Online, it has several timelines during the Age of Exploration as a historic fictional of the era. The player may choose from several occupations after choosing a basic class: adventurer, merchant, and soldier. Players are also able to trade, explore, battle and join in live events such as "Great Sea Fights".

Back