Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Fallout 4

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In the end you have to remember, a company is formed for one reason and one reason alone....to make money.

Reaction score
In the end you have to remember, a company is formed for one reason and one reason alone....to make money.
No! Don't say that :(. I was shocked about the Konami and Kojima part but not every company :(. Don't say that... I mean.. Like.. Uh I don't know :(. But don't say that.. It ruins my life of a world full of company who want to bring gamers fun :(

Rogu3
Reaction score
The more videos on Fallout 4 I watch the more I want to play it. So much customization and long story mode. It is Bethesda but sometimes they do great games.
I am excited about the rebuilding of villages and actual use of otherwise useless items. The best part is, that is apparently only a fraction of the game. See, to me that shows that the game will be continuous. If I can come back to the game and work on my villages every once in a while after I beat it, that would be awesome. Interested to see how that plays out.

Rogu3
Reaction score
There is only 111,000 lines of dialog.

By the way, I just saw a Fallout 4 commercial on TV. Soon guys... Soon...
The more the merrier. In other news...

I am not sure what to be turned on by...
Lewis - [Discussion] Fallout 4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Love the fallout series, one of my favorite. Great story and gameplay, what I like most is the ability to mod the game like crazy!
I hope with the new game their will be more mod compatibility and more in-depth changes, same goes for the next elder scrolls

Rogu3
Reaction score
Love the fallout series, one of my favorite. Great story and gameplay, what I like most is the ability to mod the game like crazy!
I hope with the new game their will be more mod compatibility and more in-depth changes, same goes for the next elder scrolls
I would expect that especially with the new gun mod system.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the dynamic entity system, especially the ability to fortify a town and creating a source of electricity. Bethesda are doing a great job of finessing the sandbox aspect of Fallout. On that note, there's only one week left. :eek:tt:

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Didn't watch it all...didn't want to spoil it :D

But I hope it's just the Prologue that you cant pick everything up...being able to steal pretty much anything is Bethesda's bread and butter lol

Back