• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Discussion] Quest Rewards

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
-In my opinion, just like other says "Making a daily quest"
-1 up to 7 days daily quest.
-and making it more exciting to the player Donators or NON-donors by giving them valiable prize but not that so OA ^_+
that way if your going to complete it for 7days you will get a more valiable prizes
-each day has its own random prizes but ofcourse the 7th days is more valiable and Worth it. :)

-For Noobs Question regarding this part.
(How to Do that and what tools?)

Reaction score
Quest mode would be nice .. but i suggest if the quest reward is the best player would complete the quest without any complains .. example likes :-

1.killing bosses - reward rare item or donation item
2.killing normal monster - get 5x or 8x faster gold

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Event Quest Maybe?? for example...
Survive a 5 boss attack..

but now that i think of it its more likely to be a "kill this" kinda quest. haha

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My idea kill atleast 100 mobs to get free Donate items for 15/30 days .

yeah i agree with your idea hmmmpp..... just like killing a boss like 100 dark swordsman Jr then you`ll get a +15 item 15/30 days or premium bundle

the higher the boss the higher premium reward you can get

Back