Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Tom Clancy's The Division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I ordered my gold edition and the beta for PC starts tomorrow! Who else is playing? The game is amazing from what I played on xbox one with a friend. Supposedly it's going to destroy Destiny. Who's playing and testing?

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I ordered my gold edition and the beta for PC starts tomorrow! Who else is playing? The game is amazing from what I played on xbox one with a friend. Supposedly it's going to destroy Destiny. Who's playing and testing?

I've seen the trailer and looks pretty impressive.

Reaction score
Great game so far during the beta just wish more stuff was open to see how the skills go. All in all great detail, great controls, the weapon and gear system is cool. Very easy to understand but the pvp is a bit weird. Con's are the pvp mainly. Even in a group if you shoot your own group member by accident it makes you rogue and anyone can kill you to take your loot.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Great game so far during the beta just wish more stuff was open to see how the skills go. All in all great detail, great controls, the weapon and gear system is cool. Very easy to understand but the pvp is a bit weird. Con's are the pvp mainly. Even in a group if you shoot your own group member by accident it makes you rogue and anyone can kill you to take your loot.

Well doesn't that happen irl too? Ppl shooting eachother to take others stuff, seems only realistic to me that you can shoot ur own allies

Reaction score
Yes and no... they got a few tweaks to make the dark zone good. It's crazy fun was up till 2 am playing. Solo play is ok but team play is fun. When people go rogue to often they become marked so it becomes a head hunting mission. Last night 4 guys against about 10 of us it was epic.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Lol. Good luck getting any new games for the 360.

The only recent new game I have seen for the 360 is of course bo3, and it's terrible on the 360 So I wish good luck to 360 players for the future

On topic: I haven't actually played The Division looks pretty cool if im honest I enjoyed watching the trailer, Might purchase it sometime other than what I have seen of the game, It's quite insane.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back