• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Discussion]Vindictus

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since there's no Vindictus Online section, I've decided to post here. I made this thread to discuss what you think about the game, do you play it, why do you play or why you won't play it. Do you want to make guild for the users in RZ who play it and stuff like this.
Best regards

P.S. IF you don't know anything about Vindictus Online feel free to ask. :]

UPDATE: Trailer for EU Version
Vindictus Europe Gameplay Trailer HD - YouTube

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The ONLY reason why I wasn't able to play the game, Because there is no private server and there is also no global server for this game.
And I hate Nexon so much for having so much awesome games and and not knowing SEA players are so anxious of playing Vindictus , Mabinogi and some of they're games.

We only get to play classic and outdated games.

Mu
Ragnarok
Ran Online
Cabal

the hell can we get a game which is sooo huge

RZ's Personal Marine
Reaction score
i have played it since it opened, i just do not like the coin system as it slows the game, and i do not like the fact that they waited to impliment the new characters after the game start, so many people rerolled evie, since she never dies, at least i never have with her

but its a good interactive game that you have to truely pay attention to, not just click mob, spam F1 until it dies, most bosses take alot of strategy and teamwork which is nice

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The ONLY reason why I wasn't able to play the game, Because there is no private server and there is also no global server for this game.
And I hate Nexon so much for having so much awesome games and and not knowing SEA players are so anxious of playing Vindictus , Mabinogi and some of they're games.

We only get to play classic and outdated games.

Mu
Ragnarok
Ran Online
Cabal

the hell can we get a game which is sooo huge
The game has an EU version now, they even got jumping and jump attacks. I have no problems playing it.

i have played it since it opened, i just do not like the coin system as it slows the game, and i do not like the fact that they waited to impliment the new characters after the game start, so many people rerolled evie, since she never dies, at least i never have with her

but its a good interactive game that you have to truely pay attention to, not just click mob, spam F1 until it dies, most bosses take alot of strategy and teamwork which is nice

Well I'm at the second 'stage' where are the winter dungeons(i dont remember the name) where you have to fight the Kobolds, I've tired the NA version and I remember that I needed those coins for there, but now on the EU version I haven't experienced such issue. For now there's no coins needed for the dungeons.

In fact I just hit lvl 22, I have done some grinding and farming some mats to make some gold on the market and my level doesnt correspond on the level of my missions I'm like 2-3 levels higher, but that's ok. IF you wanna contact me you can add me on msn or skype. :]

RZ's Personal Marine
Reaction score
i played a while ago, but i got the platinum coins or whatever for free due to the mess up they had with it, but ive gotten to Lvl 30, and got kinda boring b/c not many people had good connections to host dungeons, but they were allowed to anyway and it kills the gameplay.

Reaction score
Neat game.
Thunda - [Discussion]Vindictus - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nexon kinda ruined it...as far as I know :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't play euro and na version all I could do is just droll on its videos and screenshot.
The alternate for Vindictus is Dragon Nest.

You cant play both NA and EU versions? Why?

i played a while ago, but i got the platinum coins or whatever for free due to the mess up they had with it, but ive gotten to Lvl 30, and got kinda boring b/c not many people had good connections to host dungeons, but they were allowed to anyway and it kills the gameplay.

Thats kinda true, but in EU version I rarely meet ppl with bad connections.

Here's a screenshot of my char when i was below level 20.

Last edited:

Reaction score
You cant play both NA and EU versions? Why?

Thats kinda true, but in EU version I rarely meet ppl with bad connections.

Here's a screenshot of my char when i was below level 20.

Is that NexonEU's Vindictus XE or NexonNA's Vindictus?

Reaction score
The game is ok, but it got too boring played it from closed beta right up to like... idk just after laby came out dinged 70 on two chars made tons of hacks, started emulation and got bitched at by Nexon.

Been there done that, it's boring now.

Once there are more characters and XE is done I'll play again.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is that NexonEU's Vindictus XE or NexonNA's Vindictus?

That's NexonEU's Vindictus XE :]
@Jazeon About proxy ... well I've been playing on the NA version with proxy. You can try playing on it with a new method. There was a guide which was really easy to do using AOL.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well AOL isn't a proxy program, its a universal program for news, emails and all sorts of stuff, but the nice thing is that when you register you just get a real State and post code in US and this automatically makes your IP from the US or at least makes it look like its from the US. Thats what I remember about this method, but I'm not 100% sure if I have explained it right. If you are interested you can always search in youtube.

Back