Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DISCUSSION] War Inc and ISS Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
f793
Reaction score
Why you forget MechOnline the under development game :(

Poster13 - [DISCUSSION] War Inc and ISS Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits Goes to domo and Me and Divine3

MechWarrior heh, so they're using the same engine too?

Reaction score
Warning friend domo stupid gay! And not have iss source! I am sended hom money! And domo blocked me! Warning this Ducking gay!

f793
Reaction score
Warning friend domo stupid gay! And not have iss source! I am sended hom money! And domo blocked me! Warning this Ducking gay!
Are you sure you added the real Domo? Did you check his Skype name? If you sent via Paypal you can get money back...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I believe Domo worked on Rise of the Infected?

Also, he said he wasn't selling the Ducking source. If you paid him, well, sorry, but you lost your money.

f793
Reaction score
I believe Domo worked on Rise of the Infected?

Also, he said he wasn't selling the Ducking source. If you paid him, well, sorry, but you lost your money.

I think he did. I'll see what information I'll get about it.

Did Domo work on Rise of The Infected?

Yes.

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
please stop whining and slandering my name I have it I just don't want to give it to anyone and I gave him exactly what was on the SVN my proof that I have access

I07sMF - [DISCUSSION] War Inc and ISS Source - RaGEZONE Forums

so duck all of you I am done with you guys I'm going to sell all of my access and then never come back to this thread or form again I'm tired of people slandering my name and that email isn't even mine

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
please stop whining and slandering my name I have it I just don't want to give it to anyone and I gave him exactly what was on the SVN my proof that I have access

so duck all of you I am done with you guys I'm going to sell all of my access and then never come back to this thread or form again I'm tired of people slandering my name and that email isn't even mine

Nice man, I knew you had =D

Attachments

Master Summoner
Reaction score
show California on Studio and then it will be true, this menu can be easy to program.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then i had too? o_O (Domo why not release terrain3 cpp... only 2 file.. and if it real you can sell maybe better your stuff....... with all new thing(render,shader etc.)

0KHLnrC - [DISCUSSION] War Inc and ISS Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Man if u want to sell something, first show something for ppl. this is very cheap programing. thats why the people dont belive u! If u want to sell this source, release something from it maybe after u will get a buyer!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back