• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Discussion]What version will GMS get to?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What version do you guys think GMS is going to get up to? I think its currently v0.63 or something.

My opinion: v1.50

Edit:Messed up on the title.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
acutally its v0.63 right now. its not even at v1 yet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The version system gets weird after v.99 (KMS is on v1.2.70). I'd say GMS will get to v1.1.50. In a couple of years, Nexon will either have to do a huge update to keep up with the most revolutionary gameplay, or just stop developing it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eh it will probably get to the point where they update it so big, it can no longer be a new update, so it simply becomes maplestory 2 and starts all over, with new things, and a new style of game play.
id say thatll get there at about 2012, maybe a little later, and by the fact it updates 1 a month id say
bout 1.1.12

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah probably around the 2010 Olympics their going to announce something about new changes and stuff?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HAs anyone seen the Temple of Time from leafre? or cokeworld? This is on disscusion i think they will get to temple of time, and quit....

if you know what the TEMPLE OF TIME IS about then you will understand if not WATCH THESE VIDS

Temple of Time BOSS Pink Been lvl 180

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Nzgv-geSQ

Temple of Time Maps, Pix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVbBqC3GsOU

Temple of Time VIPER!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rFOq1EjYYw

Temple of Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1El59ssJTa8

I kniow we all love me :love::thumbup:

This would get me leveling like crazy in GMS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nexon , Is practically leeching KMS. Whatever KMS reaches , Nexon will reach it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Jason: KMS is one of Nexon's games...

On topic: I'd say a little over v1. It'd be funny if they relieved ownership over MapleStory and completely handed it over to private servers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'd say v 99 =P

End it with a bang =O]

or keep developing and make maximum level 500, and 5th and 6th jobs lol

By then graphics will be so amazing that MapleStory will be a complete joke.

Newbie Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Scion, right now graphics are so amazing that MapleStory is a complete joke. But it doesn't matter - your usual gamers care about gamePLAY, not graphics...to a limit.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i'd say v 99 =P

End it with a bang =O]

or keep developing and make maximum level 500, and 5th and 6th jobs lol

well then by then maplestory might become a 3d game instead of a 2d one lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eh it will probably get to the point where they update it so big, it can no longer be a new update, so it simply becomes maplestory 2 and starts all over, with new things, and a new style of game play.

Maplestory 2? Lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As long as players in asia continue to play, Korean Owner might keep it going.

Disney just recentley was trying to buy MapleStory....Maybe they might get it?

I think Maple will get to around patch v99 as well...I seriously predicit Maple2.

Maple2 would be 3D and most likely look like the Maple3D vids like the Pirate Teaser.....

Back