• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Disney subliminal messages.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm confused, what is the point in putting some "sex contents" in at least 3 of my favorites childhood movies ...
Is it just a conspiracy? Coincidences?
I read couple of articles but none of it clearly said what's behind it, what's the POINT?

Reaction score
What are you on about?

Seriously if you are going to open a thread asking a question, you need to give some background information on what you are referencing. What 3 childhood films?....

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think he might be referencing The Lion King, Aladdin, and the Little Mermaid.

Here you might read this;

I haven't read it myself so I don't vouch for any of the information on that site.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just leave this thread open, he likes to see one of his threads here.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well the word in The Lion King was intentional...it was the bad publicity that turned it around to something bad...it actually says SFX not SEX...

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
These messages aren't very noticeable unless your looking for them it isn't really going effect kids because at the age of watching these films you won't know much about sex and penises

Reaction score
Things probably got REALLY boring when they made movies the way they did. Kids aren't going to notice a giant penis blending in, and neither did I until Youtube pointed it out to me. So why the duck not?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh, you're on about the sex thing? so the anti-Semitic messages in Disney movies don't bother you? seriously walt disney was a great troll and we should all follow his glorious example

Reaction score
10 years and no problems, somebody posts a few things online and OH poop I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID THAT!

Why is the benefit of the doubt is given to this nutcase and not Disney? I've watched all of those at least 20 times and never noticed ANY of that. I bet if i re-watched them again, i still won't notice it. People hear what the want to hear, yet again a classic example of you jumping on the bandwagon and making a "WTF HOW COULD THEY?!?!" thread over something you simply read over the internet.

Just cos it's on the intenet doesn't make it true. The day you finally realize this will be a glorious day for all.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
disney was a racist wierdo. He got his body frozen and said "wake me up when the blacks are dead" So no surpise that there are hidden cocks and sex referances. In aladdin you can vagley hear "good teenagers take thier cloths off" or something like that. Maybe that is why all the teenages are sluts now? I DONT KNOW.

Reaction score
10 years and no problems, somebody posts a few things online and OH poop I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID THAT!

Why is the benefit of the doubt is given to this nutcase and not Disney? I've watched all of those at least 20 times and never noticed ANY of that. I bet if i re-watched them again, i still won't notice it. People hear what the want to hear, yet again a classic example of you jumping on the bandwagon and making a "WTF HOW COULD THEY?!?!" thread over something you simply read over the internet.

Just cos it's on the intenet doesn't make it true. The day you finally realize this will be a glorious day for all.

It's the same as the devil music in Stairway To Heaven. People hear what they want to hear

Back