Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DMO Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone help me? how i can fix this DC bug,Monster spawn,Return,scan digi egg? Need Answer ASAP . Thx :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my client error hackshield update failed error code=30000030 how to fix it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
please up for this
error this -_-
CreateChar Tohma Tested
Error: CreateCharacter()
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'partner' doesn't have a default value
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Digital_World.SqlDB.CreateCharacter(UInt32 AcctId, Int32 pos, Int32 charModel, String charName, Int32 digiModel)
Error: CreateDigimon()
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'forms' doesn't have a default value
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Digital_World.SqlDB.CreateMercenary(UInt32 charId, String digiName, Int32 digiModel, Int32 digiScale, Int32 digiSize, Int32 intimacy)
System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
at Digital_World.SqlDB.GetTamerPosition(UInt32 acctId, Int32 slot)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Server stack trace:
at Digital_World.PacketLogic.Process(Client client, Byte[] buffer, Settings Opt)
at Digital_World.LobbyMainWin.PacketProcessor(Client client, Byte[] buffer, Int32 length)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.EndInvokeHelper(Message reqMsg, Boolean bProxyCase)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RemotingProxy.Invoke(Object NotUsed, MessageData& msgData)
at Digital_World.Network.SocketWrapper.dlgRead.EndInvoke(IAsyncResult result)
at Digital_World.Network.SocketWrapper.ProcessedRead(IAsyncResult ar)

thanks before

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my client error hackshield update failed error code=30000030 how to fix it
that should be ur connection.. if not.. u can try to reinstall the digimon offline CBT.. and then do it again..
i have problem like u but now already fixed :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that should be ur connection.. if not.. u can try to reinstall the digimon offline CBT.. and then do it again..
i have problem like u but now already fixed :)

i have internet connection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have HShield update ? can you share

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I'm new here and I noticed this post and found it interesting. I followed the whole tutorial in detail and I was able to create the server. He in general this worked well, login without problem, the choice of the tamer is also good, 6 hacth without any problem the changes of maps is also good, but now the bugs, richard tutorial gives to be done but when I speak with the miki in the next map appears the tutorial again and here it happens 2 things If closing the tutorial window closes, if not gives closure to do some more quests but then comes more problems if I give scan in the egg the egg does not return anything, the bar is infinitely loading However if I start walking the scan window closes and you can go there again, but again it's the same. If I give refound in cracked eggs the game closes. then there is Digimon on the maps, the maps are empty so gives not to experience the Digimon to fight. And finally, how do I add new tamers and digimos to the game? I have been experimenting with a program called GDMO pack manager but I'm having difficulty because I can't make the launch do the update of pack01, and when I update with the file that you want to update it says 0 files downloaded after 20 minutes to copy files. the initial Pack01 I have is 2 GB, after trying to get 2.8 GB but and as if there was nothing there and the game does not change anything. Please can you help me?

Olá sou novo aqui e eu notei este post e achei interessante. Eu segui o tutorial todo em detalhe e consegui criar o servidor. Ele em geral está a funcionar bem, sem problema de login, a escolha do tamer também está bom, 6 hacth sem qualquer problema, as mudanças dos mapas também está bom, mas os bugs, tutorial de richard dá para ser feito agora mas quando falar com o miki no próximo mapa aparece o tutorial novamente e aqui acontece duas coisas se fechar a janela do jogo tutorial, o jogo fecha, se não fechar dá para fazer algumas missões mas depois vem mais problemas se eu der scan no ovo o ovo não retorna nada, o barra está carregando infinitamente no entanto se eu começar a andar a janela fecha e posso ir lá novamente, mas novamente é o mesmo. Se eu dou refund em orefound fecha o jogo. depois não há Digimon nos mapas, os mapas estão vazios assim não dá para experimentar o Digimon para lutar. E, finalmente, como faço para adicionar novos tamers e digimos para o jogo? Tenho feito experiências com um programa chamado GDMO pack Manager mas estou a ter dificuldades, porque eu não consigo fazer o lançamento da atualização de pack01, quando eu tento fazer a atualização ele depois de 20 minutos a copiar ficheiros ele dá a mensagem de que foi copiado 0 ficheiros. o meu arquivo base tem 2GB e no fim da copia o aquivo fica com 2.8GB mas nada muda no jogo, tudo fica igual. podem me ajudar por favor?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.
I started working on server 1 month ago,it's going fine but i need some help so if anyone is interested add me on:
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/eos.kdmo
also this is website and facebook group:
Digimon Masters :: Private Server :: DMOPS - Home page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/dmops/
loooooooooooooool
very goood :thumbup:
How do you have to add the monsters of the game?
if you add monsters you can't get EXP you cant lvl and you cant attack.
Give us the game files :rolleyes: to complete the project
add me ra3da

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm having a few issues setting up the DMO server. I can log in but after creating a character I'm getting server errors. If anyone could help I would be more than happy to pay $50 to them :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recently stumbled upon this source. So far I have fixed scanning and added an automatic spawn system. The experience/combat system is broken still, however, in time things should unfold.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just posting pictures of the scanning working. I would upload a video but my upload speed is utter crap. A lot of the scanning system is hard coded; However, I have made it a bit more fair. The system uses a custom way of giving out the eggs. So the rate at which individuals can get a 5/5 could be changed at will. I will be working on a few issues I encountered with the auto spawn system.

REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back