Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Do People Still Script Retros?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ultimate

It's retarded to involve Habbo in to this because Habbo would be the less of a place where you want to script because what you script there is pretty lame and on Habbo retro's you can script a lot as well that people won't waste money as said before on Scripting Habbo.

So why not just change it to Habbo retro's only and stop being a butthurt sir.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Rogu3
Reaction score
Surely You Can't Read. I Was Asking A Question To Someone Who Has No Idea On What There Talking About.
I can assure you that I can read. If you're asking "someone" a question, don't make a thread about it, ask that individual via Private Message. I think most people who commented in this thread, know about scripting and they know what *they're talking about.

This section is the "Retro Habbo Chat" section, that's why you're getting more answers concerning retros, rather than Habbo. So, don't just assume that we have no idea what we're talking about.

Reaction score
Why Would I Ask Them On A Private Message? Where Talking About The Subject You Imbecile. "Messing With Packets" - Hmm I Guess They Really Have A Clue (Y)... Not.

Also Packets From Habbo & From A Retro Are More Or Less The Same, So What's Your Point?

Well the question of this thread is:

"Do People Still Script Retros?"

If you still dont get it; I'll repeat:

Do People Still Script Retros?

Reaction score
Why Would I Ask Them On A Private Message? Where Talking About The Subject You Imbecile. "Messing With Packets" - Hmm I Guess They Really Have A Clue (Y)... Not.

Also Packets From Habbo & From A Retro Are More Or Less The Same, So What's Your Point?

I see you dont really understand "messing with packets" but thats alright. There are serval ways to script on a retro/habbo. One of them is chancing values in the packets (messing with packets) with programs like wpe pro or homemade tools (proxy programs). To make it permanent depends on where the packet came from (its also possible to send packets directly).

The meaning of scripting by the Habbo community is just doing things that normaly isnt possible by default.

Im only human so you may correct me if im wrong.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Butterfly

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Ultimate

Your clearly confused because this is the Habbo retro discussion section not the Habbo discussion section so for us this was suppose to be for Habbo retro's and the answer do people still script on Habbo retro's is yes there are people who still script on Habbo Retro's however it's not that fun anymore as it used to be and so i don't see it happen everyday.

I don't think when you say ''Do People still script retro's'' that we're talking about Habbo then but more talking about Habbo retro's or Habbo private servers as we call them.

Anyway i find this question interesting just like you find this question interesting so i would also like to see what others think / say about it because i do think that people still script but that's for the hotels that I've been on.

People used to script on Habboon as well when it was fun and now it's clearly not anymore and so there is no fun of scripting there.

Rogu3
Reaction score

I appreciate your rude tone. If you look at the thread subject it's about scripting. So, again you don't even know what your own thread is about. "Someone" refers to one person which is why I said take it up with them privately.
My point is... This section is for retros not, Habbo regardless of what you made the thread is about. If you wanted to know if people still script Habbo this should have been in the Official Habbo section.

Check yourself before you start throwing big words around.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I appreciate your rude tone. If you look at the thread subject it's about scripting. So, again you don't even know what your own thread is about. "Someone" refers to one person which is why I said take it up with them privately.
My point is... This section is for retros not, Habbo regardless of what you made the thread is about. If you wanted to know if people still script Habbo this should have been in the Official Habbo section.

Check yourself before you start throwing big words around.

We'll I Think The Title Say's It All, I Asked If People Still Script 'Habbo Retros' & 'Habbo'...
And Throwing Big Words Around? Hmm Okay, They Might Be Big Word's For You.

You And V Life And The Other Moderator's Can Start Throwing Out Infarctions All You Like, Because We All Know That 1 Of You Is A Mole For Sulake, And TBH I Think Its Either You Or VLife.

Close This Thread - Do Your Job.
Thank You.

Rogu3
Reaction score
You seriously need to start getting your facts straight before you post anything on here.
The title says "Do people still script Retros," however you're talking about scripting Habbo Hotel in the thread itself which brings us back to the original conversation that you don't know what you're own thread is about.

Some facts for you:
1. I'm not even a moderator in this section, so it's not "my job".
2. Do you have a different definition of "We all"? Because most if not everyone on here knows that there is no mole on the forum staff, use your brain for once, this is a public forum anyone can see it. It's not like some retro underground club house where Sulake is not allowed. If you don't want Sulake to see it, don't post it on a public forum and blame the staff because Sulake found your "secret" stash.
3. vLife and the moderators in this section are great moderators. I suggest you quit with the accusations towards myself and other moderators especially when I'm not even a moderator in this section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Omg, you really neeed to shut up. Never did I say I was scared if sulakes. This proves that you are a fool. And joopie just because you can code in visual basics you think your a badas.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
In answer to your question yes people still script retros.

Video created by me.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In answer to your question yes people still script retros.

Video created by me.

Not sure if I like that you took Jeax's name since 'Axed' usually implied his work, but lol, pretty cool stuff. Anyway, bot type programs aren't necessarily scripting as much as they are annoying.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ HillBilly, Please Will You Just Stop Spamming, All You Do On This Forum Is Spam, You Must Think Your The Answer's To Everyone Question's On The Help Section. Please Stop Spamming. Imberciel. #Bigger Muppet

@ Joope, Your Just A Little Muppet, Who Make's Out They Code, But You've Never Released Anything Of Use. You're Just A Selfish Little Idiot. #Muppet

@Quackster, Thank You For Your Video, I Really Like It, And Thanks For The Share!

Joope, Hillbilly, Wreckless Really Think That They Own This Forum, When The Truth Is, The Real People Who Own This Forum Are The Are The Developers.

To Stay On Topic, I'd Like To Know: When Creating A Scripting Program On Visual Basic's Did Most Programmers Use Winstock? Or Is Their Different Way's Of Doing it? (The Reason I'm Asking About Visual Basic's Is Because Most Of The Old Scripting Program's Where Created On This Software)
Sorry to say but you're an absolute Ducking Special person. You don't even deserve a proper response!

FYI it's better to use no capitals than capitals before every word. That just makes you look like an even bigger waffle.

Reaction score
Ya. Show 'em!

Why Do You Write Like This? It Really Hurts. Stop.

On topic:
Sounds funny, but it's bacame much harder to use packetlogger/whatever with retro because of CloudFlare. Damn it =(

Why would you packetlog a retro? You can get all structures from the Habbo.swf ;)
There is an easy way to figure out someone his IP even though he is using cloudflare.

And I think his CAPSLOCK key is stuck.

To Stay On Topic, I'd Like To Know: When Creating A Scripting Program On Visual Basic's Did Most Programmers Use Winstock? Or Is Their Different Way's Of Doing it? (The Reason I'm Asking About Visual Basic's Is Because Most Of The Old Scripting Program's Where Created On This Software)

I doubt anyone is willing to help you as you just cant even response in a normal way.

Also why would you script retros? Only because you're mad at someone? I dont see the point in scripting / DDoSsing other hotels :/

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Not sure if I like that you took Jeax's name since 'Axed' usually implied his work, but lol, pretty cool stuff. Anyway, bot type programs aren't necessarily scripting as much as they are annoying.

I'm not very creative and Axed inspired me. :p:

Old Habbo Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Omg, you really neeed to shut up. Never did I say I was scared if sulakes. This proves that you are a fool. And joopie just because you can code in visual basics you think your a badas.

I must say you're very FEISTY. For what reason, I'll never know, but you need to calm down. No need to be bias with someone... and I must say you don't have knowledge of anyone or what anyone does around here so why "assume". Maybe you should evacuate the RaGEZONE premises, ASAP.

Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
I doubt anyone is willing to help you as you just cant even response in a normal way.

Also why would you script retros? Only because you're mad at someone? I dont see the point in scripting / DDoSsing other hotels :/

You're on his hate list. I would cry myself to sleep if I was you.

UltimateRetro - Do People Still Script Retros? - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back