Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Do you play GMS? Why?

Reaction score
Do any of you guys still play Global MapleStory (GMS)? If so, why or why not? Currently, I am hacking the poop out of GMS to my full capability. My account with 12x BaM and a 9x Mech got banned recently so I am trying to get it unbanned; in the meantime, I'm botting another Mechanic, currently level 7x. I play GMS because I find it fun, stable, and entertaining... mainly because of the social aspect.

Why do you play GMS?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is a question i ask myself frequently. Im yet to answer it with a good reason.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For money, and lulz. Don't forget lulz.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i <3 GMs i play because of the memories i have from 5 years ago... also, theese hacks share pl0x ;D

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

300th post!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cam go on msn. and why sharks lol, you can just do captians

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I play GMS from time to time when I get bored in private servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Play it because of the community and accessbility to new jobs + the lack of glitches >;D

Back