Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

does anyone have devilman2?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok years and years ago i watched a manga called devilman, was a great film to watch, unfortunatly i only had the first one and i believe so that there is a 2nd part to this great manga, if some 1 has this could they possibly upload it for the pleasure of the manga fans out there (its a must watch :p )

edit:
Devilman manga was first produced in 1972. It spanned 5 volumes and 1352 pages. This extremely violent manga with a story stood out and was an instantaneous hit. The manga was so popular that it became its own anime series in that same year. The television series aired from July 1972 to March 1973.

Two Devilman OAVs were released (1987 and 1990) that contained more violence than the TV censors from 1972 would allow. They cover the origin of Devilman as well as his epic battle with Siren. Except for a few minor details, they are faithful to the classic manga.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i call it manga.. always have done always will, in my eyes its the same thing, and obviously i watched it.

but i get what your saying. <dumb butt :p

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the bad thing of the ovas is that its a doomed world its far worse than the original series but the lovers of violence will love this one and probably devil woman too

Back