• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Does anyone know develop rose?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello .. I am new here, I've been looking to create an online rose server .. but I'm not finding all tutorials that will use the then broken links .. I tried following this site ( arcturusdev.com ) but not I managed to make it work.
would like to know if anyone has some knowledge and can help me develop rose ...

Note: I want to make a rose server to play with friends, nothing serious, without paying, a single server.

Se alguém for Brasileiro e quiser me ajudar eu agradeço. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you are starting out a server just for fun with friend i can set it up for just as a good will however if you are going to ask me about fixing other stuff for you ill disagree just give me a private message with your skype and ill team viewer and set it up for you.

And just before you do that download your desired client first and ill do the rest from there.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is a simple step by step guide to help you setup an arcturus irose server.
Haven't updated in a while since i was completing my last year of university and only recently graduated.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank Jieun, I tried to do it with this site .. but I found it a little tricky because it has no video .. I tried to do the same and went wrong .. I am new in this Dev rose business.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's actually easy to start with arcturus. if you need help with that pm me ^^

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah man, I need a lot of help .. if u can give me a force arcturus I thank you very much. I could not make it work. :(

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Jieun you still around eh :D

Brunoa what are you trying to do?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just popped back like last week since I finished university and am now a certified scientist kappa. :)

Upvote 0
Back