• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dofus private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this still working as im interested in making a server for profit. I see alot of people are after a decent one so there is money to be made with the right team to put time and effort into something like this.

To bad i cant code for poop.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys does anyone know why i dc on my character? it would say something like
Personnage (charname) sauvgard0
thanks.

you need to create a random character manually in the db and den you can create your character,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone care to help me out. Im not sure how to start this server. I see lots of links to downloads and have no idea which is the right one.

Anyone post the basics of what i need to start and run a dofus server. Would very much appreciate it.

No im not stupid... i can see a lot of links, i dont want to be downloading the wrong ones for the next fews hours.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Download any of the (anc remakes) then use SVN client to update to the newest

And it wont take a few hours the files are about 10ishmb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i go about using SVN to update the client?

Anyone have a server going? i would be more than happy to join and help you out.

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How do i go about using SVN to update the client?

Anyone have a server going? i would be more than happy to join and help you out.

i do while im working on my ragnarok server ... CGNDOFAWA.TK dunno if anyone can connect threw outside my router yet since i haven't tested and i recently formatted my comp this morning. assure the port is 444

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link is broken. =( You need any Gm's? Whats your Ragnarok server?

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
should work now... was cuz of the no-ip was being stupid and not working... but it's all fixed now :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Signed up and downloading your server now =) When are you going to make it public? you will get alot of members if you do as this will be the only Dofus Pserver thats offically out.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
probably once the files are more stable and more complete, but atm i have it up just for you and for who ever wants to play atm. It all depends on what happens this month if i will decide to host server's again or not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would suggest you do mate, will become very popular within a short time. Well im downloading it now, should be done shortly. If you got msn, pm me it!

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
make sure the config.xml is set up properly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i check it??

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Im online now. decent enough server. just need players now

Back