Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Donations by mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please could you allow donations by mobile. I want to donate in £'s as I live in the UK. I reckon I would donate a lot if you were to add this. I have £21.50 credit. I would be able to donate atleast £15 right now. :)
Please think about this!:O:

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I believe you only get a certain % for any donation made by phone. Since there's also other people who are offering the donation services who need to get paid.

So you'd basically be 'wasting' your money and RZ gets close to nothing for it.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I smell fraud tbh.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Essentially , companies such as Onebip, take a portion of your money.

Example:

If someone donates 20 dollars, i BELIEVE Onebip takes 1/4th of it thus leaving Ragezone with 15.

HOWEVER, when you CASHOUT the money from Onebip they take ANOTHER fee. (a big portion got taken off 50 dollars when a friend of mine cashed-out)

In conclusion; these online mobile payment companies are useless really, they take a vast majority of the money. :T

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When you have to pay that much for a gateway, when you don't ALWAYS have a steady cashflow, I don't think it's worth it.

You also have to consider how unsteady the cash flow will be. Once these kids spam their parent's phone bill with payments to RZ, they'll put a block/limit on their account(s), so no further payments via OneBip can be made in the future.

I don't think it's worth it at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe, you could have different prices.
If RZ thinks about it, they could say for example
A donation for boob membership is $15
Set the price to $20 therefor RZ will be getting roughly $15.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As i've said,

after the payment is done, when Dan tries to cash-out the money onto his paypal, they will take another fee.

50 dollars, rougly 15 will be taken from it. thus receiving only 35

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As i've said,

after the payment is done, when Dan tries to cash-out the money onto his paypal, they will take another fee.

50 dollars, rougly 15 will be taken from it. thus receiving only 35

Never deal with PayPal, they will rip you off too. Also this about fee's is why you never use such a cheap service like OneBip. DaoPay is excellent, the only downside is it costs something like 1000€ to use their service.

Reaction score
LOL Paypal doesn't. They take like 1-2 euro per each payment that you receive. If you want to take from Paypal account out some cash on your credit card, if your in UK if i don't mistake, takes no money. If you are in other country than UK you spend 2 euro per each withdraw in to your card.
All the donations that I receive are from Paypal and trust me...I am ok with it. Works fine and I lose only 3 euro per each transaction even if is income or outcome ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back