• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Download Aegis Zone 8.5

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can ya gimme some info on it please? lol I would really like it if you have the time to make a thread please tell us what is contains in the slightest of detail lol? Btw page real slow loadin for me.

-Mattio

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont trust it. I have no clue what it is plus he never said what it was or what it does.

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
StealthWars said:
I dont trust it. I have no clue what it is plus he never said what it was or what it does.

Exactly, im not clicking it haha go through this link at your own risk!

-Mattio

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well it looks like there are alot of RO files there and its prob latest set of server files? dont kno much about RO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol u dont know anything about ro, aegis is the best server ofr emu ro and this is the lastest patch

Back