Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download New file Class 7 Gladiator - (GL)-(korea Ep11)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@devit65, how the **** did you succed adding new one? Or wait, did you replaced a class from the current ones?

yes instead of the current bi-class
allows other types of errors
that is not working properl

I'm sorry attempt was not successful
skills that does not fit ...

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
As i tought devit just replaced one of the current classes, he did not added a new one, as it does includes so much edits and new things and so on.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
skills that you're gone I photos

New GL Class Skill Id ; 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
battle mode skill ıd : 171 172 173 174 175 176 :))
add fully
and I will test the operation of
the right side of the database server :))

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Devit have u succed in adding a new class?. honestly i never understand your English. (seems like initialization package is not working well on those pics)

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
@cadena, wtf bro ... . There will never be possible adding a new class on the current files!!! For that it does require, new cabalmain,new enc files, new scp files, new bin files and new database !!!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i know man. but i hadn't understand what he was saying. Maybe he had managed to add a new class with some client and server modifications but he naturally had bugs.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@GODSKIN what files I have arranged private , using skills, but do not act
edit the file from which to say it :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Don't just change one existing class with this one, that's just taking away 1/7th of the content ...
There is room for another class, it is doable.
People said adding all the new bikes on EP2 wasn't possible too, don't give up people!
Epic class btw.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client should be possible to edit and yes it would take some editing and i do agree with Speed, its doable. However we also got server side which is tricky part. Atm we dont know if .scp could load the new class, which i assume is "Class 7" without crashing the wordsvr. There are still some parts that has to be "tested" but even if you manage to load the new class, it will still take some time to get everything sorted out.

Back