• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DragoN Addons

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dragon can u delete or add it in the cfg ...

no 60 player party before and no 6 player pt after cw please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think ,Beshoy is out from the section,to bad :huh:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well, when i made R11 files with KOEM v2 @ PWN repack, addons doesn't work . it doesnt load when i open the mainsvrt. and with obsidian it works , but R11 doesnt work .. so what i have to do??

Developer
Reaction score
spatii88 , as i heard you fixed it and shared it ? but i heard it lagging mainsvrt as hell
about the bugs
there was a bug in auto system and realtime, both fixed, but not for share

Reaction score
damn... xD i gave to him released version(just changed number of version via hex editor.. xD) idk it lagging or no.. i know that, there was some bugs because, but i got your new version and works fine... w/e noone got the fixed version from me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dragon, whats with this error: Recheck everything? I tryed to contact you via Skype but gues you're still sleeping. How to fix this, what is cousing the problem? Couse when i use the version you sended me, its still the same. I cleaned the Dragon.cfg keeps giving the error. Cant login with it now.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dragon, whats with this error: Recheck everything? I tryed to contact you via Skype but gues you're still sleeping. How to fix this, what is cousing the problem? Couse when i use the version you sended me, its still the same. I cleaned the Dragon.cfg keeps giving the error. Cant login with it now.

Error in the dll ? what error , could u reupload it please cuz ASN uploaded it with virus , im wiaiting u ..

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Error in the dll ? what error , could u reupload it please cuz ASN uploaded it with virus , im wiaiting u ..
BeshoyFD - DragoN Addons - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The version posted in this Thread does work so download ot from there :)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
about CD Protection in dragon.cfg

delay = compare 4

montion_delay = compare 3

right ?

Back