• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dragon Nest Full Server + Database 70LVL + Tools + Client + mini Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the service keep terminated anyone know why?? Untitled - Dragon Nest Full Server + Database 70LVL + Tools + Client + mini Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea villageserver uses gameres folder anyway it doesn't even look at villageres folder : )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my error on ServiceManagerExD.exe says that , Patchfolderaccess fail.

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KaiyMso can you tell us how you passed the client mismatch message? after that we can try to see why you get disconnect.
Set the correct version + nation in DNLogin.ini and patch the version in the login exe. For the client from the main post of this thread the ini version is 1, nation is 51, and exe version needs to be changed from 1.1205.0 -> 1.1343.0 (file offset 0x0BA090).
That gets you past version mismatch, if you are using a different client then you need to figure out that client's version and nation id.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
On client i think u need LocalURL.ini too for get in the game

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Set the correct version + nation in DNLogin.ini and patch the version in the login exe. For the client from the main post of this thread the version ini version is 1, nation is 51, and exe version needs to be changed from 1.1205.0 -> 1.1343.0 (file offset 0x0BA090).
That gets you past version mismatch, if you are using a different client then you need to figure out that client's version and nation id.

Thank you so much Labolet i did not test it yet, But thank you so much for trying to help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
patchlist.ini keep on disappearing when i click the servicemanagerexd?? why is that??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
adastmin <- he release db , and before release he maybe run game and work with client . why dont u give right client hahaha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back