• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dragon Nest Full Server + Database 70LVL + Tools + Client + mini Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
anyone help me
can give me link sql server 2008
i try to search but i dont get it

i have sql server 2008 r2 and sql server 2012 but db no compatible

sorry for bad english

thanks

google is your friend :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delete all databases. Restore the databases and they will be automatically created just select the name

done.. thx bro :D btw how to change the client provided into english.. is there a way to translate or anything may be done to get into english?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont understand this part "create an user DragonNest with password qorhvk!@# and grant privileges db_owner to those databases, you provably have to delete the old DragonNest user inside each database or mssql will show an error."
..did it mean i have to find the table where the user account was stored and create new user "DragonNest" ? ..can u guys explain it to me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go in security and check the user list. create a user whit name DragonNest and set password :qorhvk!@# after that go to each database in properties and set the database owner to DragonNest.

be good to beat evils
Loyal Member
Reaction score
user hexer like hex workshop
guide

1 - Dragon Nest Full Server + Database 70LVL + Tools + Client + mini Guide - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - Dragon Nest Full Server + Database 70LVL + Tools + Client + mini Guide - RaGEZONE Forums 3 - Dragon Nest Full Server + Database 70LVL + Tools + Client + mini Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick question. What exacly sql server do we need to have? SQL 2008, SQL 2008 EXPRESS, SQL 2008 R2 or what ?

This aren't clear.

Thanks in advantage for the answer.

edit: i know that in the first post is says sql 2008, but on the middle of topic someone said that is R2, or R2 express. Just clarifying

edit2: On the video guide: is it mandatory that we change the TCP/TCP Dynamic port to that values? Also, some parts on the guide missmatch with the original post. On the video the guy dont touch at VillageRes.zip. has someone made this work at all ? At least the server side ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally! Got the whole server work...then end up with client version mismatch....damn...-_- Anyone know the right client for this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've done all the steps correctly, but I still can't get it to work.

So I...
  • Set up the database, giving DragonNest db_owner to all 5 databases
  • Made sure I placed all the files in the correct place
  • Set up an Apache Server using xampp with PatchList.xml inside ServiceManager inside htdocs
  • Fixed all the file locations and IP's in Config
  • Changed all file names to _ID.exe (and added an R to DNVillageServerRH64_ID.exe)
  • Hex Edited all the .exe files an replaced all values 1.1205.0 -> 1.1343.0
  • Extracted the 003 files into the dr folder

Still It's stuck at this Problem - Dragon Nest Full Server + Database 70LVL + Tools + Client + mini Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've done all the steps correctly, but I still can't get it to work.

So I...
  • Set up the database, giving DragonNest db_owner to all 5 databases
  • Made sure I placed all the files in the correct place
  • Set up an Apache Server using xampp with PatchList.xml inside ServiceManager inside htdocs
  • Fixed all the file locations and IP's in Config
  • Changed all file names to _ID.exe (and added an R to DNVillageServerRH64_ID.exe)
  • Hex Edited all the .exe files an replaced all values 1.1205.0 -> 1.1343.0
  • Extracted the 003 files into the dr folder

Still It's stuck at this View attachment 140599

you need ram 6+

not 6-

i have same your error but me i have ram test for my home

i have 4 gb and my windows 4 gb all 8 gb
and fix now
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back