Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Lv80 Cap Archive (Reupload)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a PM asking about missing downloads from https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...orial-gameres-client-troubleshooting.1036011/ so I decided to reupload the files I had in my backups.

Here's a reupload archive containing the following:
  • Dragon Nest Client
  • Server Files
  • Item Disassembler Fix
  • CASHSHOP Fix
  • Cleric Fix
  • Sorceress Fix
  • Setup MP4
  • 1st/2nd SQL Query Scripts

Password is my username. Let me know if any of the files don't work, I haven't tested them recently.

Total: 8.01gb

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are a hero man, thank you

and someone can share the server files bypass enigma

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
One thing I forgot to include in the archive. I used to play the game around when it was first released on Steam. It had a different translation at the time that I liked more than the current English translation. It was awhile ago but I think it was funnier? This is a mod that kinda merges the old and new translation together. Didn't test it past the beginning zones. If I remember correctly the writing quality drops immediately upon entering Lotus Marsh.

Password is my username.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
One thing I forgot to include in the archive. I used to play the game around when it was first released on Steam. It had a different translation at the time that I liked more than the current English translation. It was awhile ago but I think it was funnier? This is a mod that kinda merges the old and new translation together. Didn't test it past the beginning zones. If I remember correctly the writing quality drops immediately upon entering Lotus Marsh.

Password is my username.
bro server has enigma protector.can you give me server files which doesn't contain enigma protector

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro server has enigma protector.can you give me server files which doesn't contain enigma protector
I know an Enigma crack exists out there but it was for 80EX version. I don't think there was ever a way to remove Enigma from these specific server files unfortunately.

This was the Enigma crack that was posted awhile ago but I don't think it works with these files.
Password is my username.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, we can't bypass this enigma protector,this s..it is being defended such as FBI Building

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a PM asking about missing downloads from https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...orial-gameres-client-troubleshooting.1036011/ so I decided to reupload the files I had in my backups.

Here's a reupload archive containing the following:
  • Dragon Nest Client
  • Server Files
  • Item Disassembler Fix
  • CASHSHOP Fix
  • Cleric Fix
  • Sorceress Fix
  • Setup MP4
  • 1st/2nd SQL Query Scripts

Password is my username. Let me know if any of the files don't work, I haven't tested them recently.

Total: 8.01gb
hi this is support using dragon jade?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant login stuck and dnlogin give me messege like this
1693842733512 - Dragon Nest Lv80 Cap Archive (Reupload) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want to protect my Korean files.
From the client
I think someone may be using my client without permission.
Do you know how to pack?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys, gorkn can you share me a video on how to launch your server?

Back