Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Mobile

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi sir, i am use dnm 1.4.48 but after i a m create account and will create character my apk always force close, many people says my apk is protect and i want people can help me to fix it, and i will give my files dnm 1.4.48 fix local auto update, i am use gsconf version 1.5.13 or high

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edited.
Viserion
The bbs version isn't full and very old. This one is directly from their svn repository.

Didn't knew it were forbidden. It wasn't before but i guess i haven't been around lately.
Anyway, i edited it. Sorry.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi broo, anybody know how to create auto update this files ? i want this data can place in web/www and i am just install apk and this will auto update
This is the Data BackUP(Downloaded files) + APK from DNMEasy MergedSingle Files: Hope someone can make it work,

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
Need Clear Guide how to Change IP on Client.apk not just hey download this or use this to decompile/recompile apk without a clear guide how to use it!

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
here the tutorial plus collected Picture and DL Link inside of Word Document file https://mega.nz/#!5bAnEKgK!xsv-gSdju4lRmwSJowkB4Y2sMh0LKPDHN5fmTX5_7Z8 the ver. is 1.2 at lest we got the full file+working tools to decompile/recompile the DNM.apk (Reminder: you need to install Java to use the Decompile/Recompile file)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Where can i get tutorial on making dnm ? Can someone gove me link or video please

you can see it
here the tutorial plus collected Picture and DL Link inside of Word Document file https://mega.nz/#!5bAnEKgK!xsv-gSdju4lRmwSJowkB4Y2sMh0LKPDHN5fmTX5_7Z8 the ver. is 1.2 at lest we got the full file+working tools to decompile/recompile the DNM.apk (Reminder: you need to install Java to use the Decompile/Recompile file)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone teach me how to add diamonds ?
I try the instruction of some member replied here but i cant still put diamond on my character.
And how to use GM Command ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to edit txt file encode on client package with .assetbundle file

rickisme - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know how to add Top Up Points to get the first Top Up reward? or what command to get it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i have used muorigin api to give diamond to players thru mail, is it possible to give points to normal account and not gm account? thanks in advance

Back