• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Dragon Nest] MythsDN - Custom UPD - Best Rates!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Forum: Forum MythsDN

Hello everyone!

Come join MythsDN! The best Dragon Nest private server yet! :laugh:

Our server is in English for most if not all of the content, but we don't not restrict users speaking other languages and our staff includes GMs and Moderators who speak many languages such as English, Pinoy and Bahasa.

We also have a fully functional forum which is checked several times a day to ensure player questions are answered! :thumbup1:

Some info about our server:

- Stable Network For International Play

- Servers online 24/7

- Forums checked often for player questions

- 7 classes, 80EX skills working

- Custom equipment and accessories

- Get gear to +20 with NO BREAK CHANCE!!!

- 21-25 = 15% (down + break), 26-30 = 10% (down + break), Jellies used to stop break

- Working Volcano Nest, Volcano Trials, Dragon Expedition, and Custom Nests

- Jade and Talisman system 100% working

- Legendary jades, talismans and plates

- Elemental Jades

- Working Saints Haven Defense

- Max skills for all characters

- 60% CD plates working

- Dark Avenger Working

- Red Dragon Nest WITH GEAR!!!

- NPC for job change

- Free storage and pet at game start

- 500x exp increase (4-5 dungeons to hit lvl 80)

- 500x gold drop rate

- Custom cash gear in reward box

- Active Moderators and GMs who help players every day

- Custom events EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

- Major game events held every month

- DC farming from fishing (get free cash items for AFK)

- CC generated from just staying online

- Loffy dungeon

- Working BOT PvP mode

- Working guild system with storage

- All nests/raids can be enters with 1 person (solo)

Server Specifications:
RAM: 32 GB
DDoS Protected
1000Mbit
Bandwidth: 20,000 GB
Hosting Location: Netherlands

A FEW SCREENSHOTS FROM OUR SCREENSHOT CONTEST!!!

DN 2015-06-27 02-18-08 Sat - [Dragon Nest] MythsDN - Custom UPD - Best Rates! - RaGEZONE Forums DN 2015-06-26 09-50-07 Fri - [Dragon Nest] MythsDN - Custom UPD - Best Rates! - RaGEZONE Forums DN 2015-06-26 22-22-04 Fri - [Dragon Nest] MythsDN - Custom UPD - Best Rates! - RaGEZONE Forums DN 2015-06-27 02-18-14 Sat - [Dragon Nest] MythsDN - Custom UPD - Best Rates! - RaGEZONE Forums DN 2015-06-26 09-01-22 Fri - [Dragon Nest] MythsDN - Custom UPD - Best Rates! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here we go again...

Don't you people ever learn?

EDIT: I wanted to be fair to you and check your server out...so I did. Why the duck does your advertisement say "better donation than rate than any other server" when your stuff is twice as overpriced as DNFires, which has a poop donation rate to begin with? Atleast be honest so we can respect you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here we go again...

Don't you people ever learn?

EDIT: I wanted to be fair to you and check your server out...so I did. Why the duck does your advertisement say "better donation than rate than any other server" when your stuff is twice as overpriced as DNFires, which has a poop donation rate to begin with? Atleast be honest so we can respect you.

Apart from this server, I have played PlayDN, BlueDN, NinjaDN, and EternalDN. Compared to all of those, this server has better donation rates.

As I have not played every single server, I cannot comment on their donation rates or prices.

Regardless, my point here is to tell everyone about a good server. Not argue over how much better one server is over another. I will edit the text however if it will make you feel better. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im bit confuse over here I thought there was rule on ragezone forum that only the Admin of the Private server were aloud to post the private server and the statues spec of there private game server and not by a bystander members like your self ?? did rage zone change the rules that I am not aware of ?? Are you the Admin of this Private Game server ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im bit confuse over here I thought there was rule on ragezone forum that only the Admin of the Private server were aloud to post the private server and the statues spec of there private game server and not by a bystander members like your self ?? did rage zone change the rules that I am not aware of ?? Are you the Admin of this Private Game server ??

I am a moderator and have gotten permission to advertise our game by the game admins. Again, I am new here and was not aware of any rule like that. Hopefully permission is enough though :eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am a moderator and have gotten permission to advertise our game by the game admins. Again, I am new here and was not aware of any rule like that. Hopefully permission is enough though :eek:
That even better if your the Game Moderator then your are good to go. I best recommend to post the server spec :) but everything is fine :D longest your the Game Moderator there nothing for you to worry and longest you add the spec for game server as well :D and keep us posted on update of the for your Game server line up :thumbup1:

for example
Server Specifications
- RAM: 3GB
- Processor Speed: 2.4ghz 4 CPU cores
- Connection: 128 KB or higher required to play. Server has 1000 MBit
- 130GB disc space.

Here are the rules if u did not seen its already :D
https://forum.ragezone.com/f115/read-free-mmo-servers-section-1034409/

anyways let get into topic

Im going check this out and test your game server so be ready for some feedback after fully done testing your game server. thank for share your game server and I see you there And welcome to Rage zone :thumbup1:
Happy gaming

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That even better if your the Game Moderator then your are good to go. I best recommend to post the server spec :) but everything is fine :D longest your the Game Moderator there nothing for you to worry and longest you add the spec for game server as well :D and keep us posted on update of the for your Game server line up :thumbup1:

for example
Server Specifications
- RAM: 3GB
- Processor Speed: 2.4ghz 4 CPU cores
- Connection: 128 KB or higher required to play. Server has 1000 MBit
- 130GB disc space.

Here are the rules if u did not seen its already :D
https://forum.ragezone.com/f115/read-free-mmo-servers-section-1034409/

anyways let get into topic

Im going check this out and test your game server so be ready for some feedback after fully done testing your game server. thank for share your game server and I see you there And welcome to Rage zone :thumbup1:
Happy gaming

AWESOME! Thank you very much for the info! I will get the specs and add in to the original post :)

And yes, thank you! I will look forward to your feedback! :)

EDIT: I posted the server specs :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Feed Back for this topic and private server

Goods
1. Very stable connectivity for most part of the game
2. Very fast level up to level 80
3. Decent drop rate for most parts and not too heavy
4. very active community and very helpful to others
5. Very Active Guild Community for raids and more
6. Every helpful on tech support if you are having any problems

Bads
1. Donation for the server is very unstable you need a GM or Admin to asset you
2. Some part of the town had few lag spikes
3. The Download section on there website don't have very mush details or info.
4. They have you sign up with the forum first before Downloading the files leading you to a bit of confusion on the download section

Overall
Well I am not gonna beat around the bush for this one. So.. here we go everyone
After taking the time and spending at least 4-6 hrs of game play and testing game server. So far there were no error for the game at all and for the Game Server Connectivity and everything is working at 100% without no problem. However there was one bit for a problem and that was there donation cash system for there Website. I best not recommend not donating any real cash to the server Until they fix there problem. Most parts of the town that I encounter did had bit of lag spike depends on where your standing but not heavy. I have encounter many friendly and fun players must them were every helpful and very energize to greet new players and some don't type English and some do. Well the game did not had any problem. Well this is far the best server private server that I encounter from this feedback.but if the website could of been more details on there download section info and also have them fix there donation cash system.
This would been BEST Dragon Nest Private server.

So Im giving this topic AND private server
Saballus - [Dragon Nest] MythsDN - Custom UPD - Best Rates! - RaGEZONE Forums

4/5 Stars

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Feed Back for this topic and private server

Goods
1. Very stable connectivity for most part of the game
2. Very fast level up to level 80
3. Decent drop rate for most parts and not too heavy
4. very active community and very helpful to others
5. Very Active Guild Community for raids and more
6. Every helpful on tech support if you are having any problems

Bads
1. Donation for the server is very unstable you need a GM or Admin to asset you
2. Some part of the town had few lag spikes
3. The Download section on there website don't have very mush details or info.
4. They have you sign up with the forum first before Downloading the files leading you to a bit of confusion on the download section

Overall
After taking the time and spending at least 4-6 hrs of game play and testing game server. So far there were no error for the game at all and for the Game Server Connectivity and everything is working at 100% without no problem. However there was one bit for a problem and that was there donation cash system for there Website. I best not recommend not donating any real cash to the server Until they fix there problem. Most parts of the town that I encounter did had bit of lag spike depends on where your standing but not heavy. I have encounter many friendly and fun players must them were every helpful and very energize to greet new players and some don't type English and some do. Well the game did not had any problem. Well this is far the best server private server that I encounter from this feedback.but if the website could of been more details on there download section info and also have them fix there donation cash system.

So Im giving this topic AND private server

4/5 Stars :thumbup1:

Thank you for the review! I will work with the rest of the staff to update our website and fix the problems you have outlined. Thank you so much.

On a side note however, I'd like to ask: About these donation problems, could you be more specific about the "you need a GM or Admin to assist you"? I've donated a sizable amount and never had a problem. The CC donations are automated and so far the only problem we've had was with 1 person whose method of payment was declined, but even then we fixed after talking with him for a bit. Did you experience a problem? Just wondering :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes the CC for donation feel weird and act weird and I did waited more than 9hrs. I spend 10$ donation and still saying *spending in progress*took 9hr to get threw for my . I did got the My CC. but took forever to get it if you know what I mean. also if I had any problem I mention that Admin and GM would kindly fix my problem that what I meant. But with my pay-pal account but that okay longest you guys are still working on it and others thing. So I don't worry about it :cool: but please keep up the good work :eek:tt: I only did for testing. but who care right? I was there to do some testing and checking your site and game server :thumbup: so don't worry about it and keep on updating your server and also I used another account and work just fine and got my CC only happen when you use pay-pal I don't why its does that. but anyways great job on your server :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Overall

Very helpful review! Hmm, well I think I'll give this a try! It's been a while since I played DN, so I might as well try and fool around since it's a server with 80EX that's in English and working elemental jades.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very helpful review! Hmm, well I think I'll give this a try! It's been a while since I played DN, so I might as well try and fool around since it's a server with 80EX that's in English and working elemental jades.
@Kyokyonos. So far I did not encounter no problem. But like some of the quest were not full translated . but that to show you that can happen on any DN private server. BUT this so far the best one I seen compare to other DN private server I tested and also when I first started to play on the game server for few hours I earn 150 CC of the back. U don't get to see that any DN private server that sure so that cool you get your first 150 cc for few hours or when you log on the game you get build few CC

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes the CC for donation feel weird and act weird and I did waited more than 9hrs. I spend 10$ donation and still saying *spending in progress*took 9hr to get threw for my . I did got the My CC. but took forever to get it if you know what I mean. also if I had any problem I mention that Admin and GM would kindly fix my problem that what I meant. But with my pay-pal account but that okay longest you guys are still working on it and others thing. So I don't worry about it :cool: but please keep up the good work :eek:tt: I only did for testing. but who care right? I was there to do some testing and checking your site and game server :thumbup: so don't worry about it and keep on updating your server and also I used another account and work just fine and got my CC only happen when you use pay-pal I don't why its does that. but anyways great job on your server :thumbup1:

That is very odd. I make regular donations and they usually go through and CC is put into my account within 30 seconds or so. We will continue to look into donation problems though. Thank you for the information! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is very odd. I make regular donations and they usually go through and CC is put into my account within 30 seconds or so. We will continue to look into donation problems though. Thank you for the information! :)
your welcome and I am glad that my info help you. So please keep up the great work that you'll have done for the game server for DN :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Feed Back for this server 5 good things and 5 bad things, i hope this help in anything:

Pro's:

1. stable ( no DC )
2. fast level up
3. helpful players in game
4. active Guild Community
5. NPC for change job

Con's:

1. Rates of gold drop is not 500x in every mob's noobs must to do big job to farm gold without help
2. In some Dg's lag is very Big ( green dragon nest atm )
3. Characters need a balance, cause some classes are so OP
4. CC for online time is low cause all things in cash shop have a high price for free players
5. Damage bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Feed Back for this server 5 good things and 5 bad things, i hope this help in anything:

Pro's:

1. stable ( no DC )
2. fast level up
3. helpful players in game
4. active Guild Community
5. NPC for change job

Con's:

1. Rates of gold drop is not 500x in every mob's noobs must to do big job to farm gold without help
2. In some Dg's lag is very Big ( green dragon nest atm )
3. Characters need a balance, cause some classes are so OP
4. CC for online time is low cause all things in cash shop have a high price for free players
5. Damage bug

Very helpful! Thank you for the feedback Teath. I will edit the opening post and change gold drop amount once I find the exact multiplier. :)

Quick question though: Could you be more specific about the classes that need balance? I'm guessing you meant in PvP. Also, what damage bug are you referring to?

As for CC generated through playing, it is supposed to be low. There are several other private servers which reward their players with too much CC and it basically breaks the game. All characters have the most overpowered gear/costumes/jades, and it makes the game boring. Either that or they end up having to raise the CC prices.

We do not want this game to be boring. Though this is a private server, we still want players to feel that they are accomplishing things and reaching new heights as they work on making their character stronger and stronger.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could u increase relife in nest ? It's so hard to finish nest with 3 lives and without party. (Sry , i'm newbie with this game :D ).

Good ping , nice rewards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could u increase relife in nest ? It's so hard to finish nest with 3 lives and without party. (Sry , i'm newbie with this game :D ).

Good ping , nice rewards.

GDN? If you're having trouble with that, then you haven't made lvl 70 +20 gear. You can purchase the materials in town at the item merchant for almost free. That set alone is enough to solo GDN HC.

As for DDN and BDN, you should have party for that. There are always players willing to go. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GDN? If you're having trouble with that, then you haven't made lvl 70 +20 gear. You can purchase the materials in town at the item merchant for almost free. That set alone is enough to solo GDN HC.

As for DDN and BDN, you should have party for that. There are always players willing to go. :)

I've a set and i can finish GDN ( die 1 or 2 times ).I'll find a party for DDN and BDN , thanks for answer.

Back