• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Dragon Nest] MythsDN - Custom UPD - Best Rates!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question? Why download needs goes to forum?

The forum is where we post all event information and status updates. This way players can create their own events or ask for help, even when Moderators are away. I will see about moving it to the UPDATES section of forum since all posts are visible even for unregistered there, but truthfully I agree with the idea of players making an account on the forums since it is how you can stay up to date on events and updates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha goodddd it took me many hours downloading this and now I cant even start with my character after creating him (Disconnecting from the world notification)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha goodddd it took me many hours downloading this and now I cant even start with my character after creating him (Disconnecting from the world notification)

lol same here. btw 15 online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah. Sorry guys. Currently a massive bug is hitting us, along with a few other private servers. We've been working for the past 2 days to fix. Hopefully soon the server will be back up and running. Didn't expect it to take this long to fix, but there will be compensation. Until then, please hang tight until we get everything running smoothly again.

I'll update here once we are all 100% good to play again :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant even enter the town always dc
unplayable for me ._.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant even enter the town always dc
unplayable for me ._.

Yes. Currently we are in the middle of a massive update, as well as changing hosting services.
When the game comes back online, we will have a better host as well as working lencea/Machina classes and a few new updates! :)

I will post here once game is back up and running 100%. You can also check the Myths DN Facebook group or the Myths DN Forums.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm embarrassed to say this but no. Our server did not shut down, however, the server site we have went down for an extended maintenance, during which time our subscription expired.

Currently the staff and I are working on getting enough money to pay for our server hosting service, after which time we will release non-bugged lencea and Machina.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm embarrassed to say this but no. Our server did not shut down, however, the server site we have went down for an extended maintenance, during which time our subscription expired.

Currently the staff and I are working on getting enough money to pay for our server hosting service, after which time we will release non-bugged lencea and Machina.

please open asap, cant wait for it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing new to see these days ^^ people expect to earn money from games like dragon nest and get fortune lol... I rather see 1 freaking nice STABLE Aion server than any other games and wish to see something close to Infinite Aion :)

Back