• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dragon Nest Server Files Leak + Collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
LOL, seems interesting to taste it ^_^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in baidu link file saiz is 1.49GB but in mega link saiz only 700mb :?::?::?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for a working stable server files.
Price starting from 500$

Reaction score
Looking for a working stable server files.
Price starting from 500$

Most server files that exist aren't stable in the first place.
I don't even think the people who have the dragon nest files would be willing to throw it out only for half a grand, there's alot of profit in this, it would be somewhere in the couple thousands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So whats why i'm starting from 500$.
It can be 1000-2000, depends from server.

Reaction score
Cherrycredits want 2500$ start and 30% of all income's (and you need use their donation system... its useful or not dont know.)
I think so its enough crazy for limited access..

30% of all income?
That's pretty shenanigans..., the reason is to make profit but you don't make much profit at a 30% loss....
Well they're smart for donig that though, how they will enforce the 30% idk. Its not like you can file a claim for not giving the 30% from an illegal private server :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back