• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dragon Raja International Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dragon Raja International is currently the largest international server in the world, with many features,events, but also alot of common bugs fixed.

Our server is located in Argentinia, and is being hosted on dedicated servers over a 100mbit connection.
We household many unique features in our server such as HP bars of party members working (Showing theire HP), events, weather effects, items and much more.

We have recently left beta stage because most of the critical and annoying bugs were fixed, another huge update is coming soon, which will provide alot more content and unique gameplay in our server.

With over 12.000 accounts, and frequently 200 people online at once, others might see us as small, but we're the largest at the moment, and we hope we can increase those numbers alot, by doing the best we can.

Quick links can be found at our current homepage located at or
New website is being coded at the moment, so stay tuned ;)

Have fun on our server:)
- The DR INT team

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lack on exp play official DR probly lvl alot faster

J

jkr40

Ok...this is a sticky...why? He said within a week...and that was a month ago and still nothing..maybe we need to unstick this? Kind of dissapointing to get my hopes up and all :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe u need to read before u say somthing go for website and fourm is the on the website have fun odnt join yslle its over crowerd u will just be randomly shiped to zpyren or vyeus

Reaction score
Can I ask if this server going to shut down too?

NewRaja.com threatining other people and trying to sue them -.- this happen on dragon-raja.us and other server :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i cant log in to Dragon Raja International Server

hi why i cant log in to Dragon Raja International Server?
i cant log to the site,cant log to the game and cant log to the auto update
for the last 3 days :(
help me plz...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
We're having some routing problems in the datacenter, which causes some peopble unable to login, we are working on it though :)

N

nano

I cant play since 8 days ago...cant login...cant see forum...:hmm:

I hope u can fix it soon :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back