Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Soul Online

Reaction score
Found this on an xfire advertisment. Been playing it for the past 10 hours and am loving it.

There are 8 nations (all with the same classes) that are in war with each other. Nations are led by Kings, who may choose to ally with other nations if they wish.

Its in open beta so there are some bugs but overall this is definitely worth checking out if you're looking for something to spend some extra time on. The item shop stuff is cheap too and not many people buy from it even though the items are in high demand, so you can make some nice cash from it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was looking through news and I found this game, It looked quite interesting, so I may start playing it!

Also FYI

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I really can't stand that guys voice or presentation, do mmo hut have anyone else that does reviews like this and can get the info out without speed talking?

What are peoples opinions of the games PVP so far?

His brother does some times but it isn't that great either a new guy joined them named spunkiyfi he is pretty good but i try to co-op with this guys voice.

Im waiting for C9 to be public beta. Play it with me :)

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hate his reviews. He talks way too Ducking fast.

Totally agreed, that mmohut guy can go suck a penis. His reviews are very biased as well - always comparing them to one game or another.

I prefer playing hte game myself, and after a few days if I dont quit from boredom, I tend to stick with it for a month or so usually.

So after playing for a coupel hours (Level 22 right now, with a 2 star Evo 3 pet) I've come to the conclusion taht the game just isnt too balanced. I tried all the classes, and Hunter is by far the easiest to PvP and PvE with. Just drop a ballista and pull monsters into it.

Its sort of slow, like, really slow trying to grind out monsters, whereas questing seems to give way to much EXP compared to what monsters give.

Interesting game, don't think I will be playing it much anymore.. it doesnt even support native resolutions past 1600x1200.. I'm stuck with 1680x1030 on my 1920x1200 monitor res. Which sucks.

Reaction score
Totally agreed, that mmohut guy can go suck a penis. His reviews are very biased as well - always comparing them to one game or another.

I prefer playing hte game myself, and after a few days if I dont quit from boredom, I tend to stick with it for a month or so usually.

So after playing for a coupel hours (Level 22 right now, with a 2 star Evo 3 pet) I've come to the conclusion taht the game just isnt too balanced. I tried all the classes, and Hunter is by far the easiest to PvP and PvE with. Just drop a ballista and pull monsters into it.

Its sort of slow, like, really slow trying to grind out monsters, whereas questing seems to give way to much EXP compared to what monsters give.

Interesting game, don't think I will be playing it much anymore.. it doesnt even support native resolutions past 1600x1200.. I'm stuck with 1680x1030 on my 1920x1200 monitor res. Which sucks.
I linked my guide on how to fix the resolution (or at least a work-around) in post #3.

After playing this game longer I'm starting to notice a lot of restrictions they've put in to keep the more hardcore players from being able to outrank casual players, which I really don't like. This game has a lot of potential but as it stands I may no longer be playing it.

I'll probably continue to use the in-game bot on it, but as far as me actually playing it, its not worth the effort at the moment. Its a shame too, because it has a huge amount of potential without all the restrictions. We'll see after open beta I guess.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i downloaded this last year but for some reason i cant login (of course i made an account). Maybe ill download a new client and see if i can play.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've tried the game for half an hour with a mage .. my first expression is that the game has a potential. I like how you can ride your mount and still be able to fight while doing it, but it seems there are too much 'walk around' quests or is just me? Also I kinda dont like the skill system, 10 levels would be a bit too much. Anyway I'm willing to play a bit more to see what other things the game offers.

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've tried the game for half an hour with a mage .. my first expression is that the game has a potential. I like how you can ride your mount and still be able to fight while doing it, but it seems there are too much 'walk around' quests or is just me? Also I kinda dont like the skill system, 10 levels would be a bit too much. Anyway I'm willing to play a bit more to see what other things the game offers.

Questing is stupid easy, is the reason its so boring to me. Just hop on yoru mount, and click the green name. I bet you anything I could get to level 20 playing with a hand tied behind my back and not being allowed to use the keyboard... lol

Back