• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dragon World-unity3D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ADZ7mTjg6hCx11NPHN94AA
Password: uk2b

MIRROR LINK PLEASE

sxe123 - Dragon World-unity3D - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't mirror it, but I'll download it and check it out at least.

edit:
There is... a lot of stuff in here and the file naming is garbled as tends to happen when things aren't packed properly. Will take a while to sort through, to say the least.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I worked on this old project, but there are a few problems or missing files, so the build is not done, also the entrance of the game and the editor are divided into 2 parts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I released the link again, I hope they help to find solutions for this project, if it is unfeasible I will deactivate the link because it is taking up a large amount of GBs, unfortunately I saw many people in ragezone who have the skills to help and also found several solutions for various projects here, but they decide to keep to themselves, which is anti-community. if you have a project that needs a mirror let me know

Reaction score
We can build below project for Unity Client with VisualStudio 2013

longzu\branches\longzu_170705\blrCode\client\goe\client\project

If somebody build APK successfuly, please share how to make it

Back