• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dragonium...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made no mistakes when editing my Data.enc, however the Crystal Astral Bow doesn't appear when I link it in Cabal.enc.

I try to insert the 1h cry 14.ebm, but it closes automatically without any ENC file changing. Above 1h xxx 12.ebm, it closes automatically.

Anybody can send their EBMs, ENCs, and Data.enc with Dragonium.

The TGCabalEP8 is who I represent.

Correction: I try to copy 1h_cry_14.ebm from Korean Client and Paste in the client in TGCabalEP8 which is what I'm using, without editing or touching any enc files (only place the file in the folder) and it just auto close when I try to play.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The ebm files from the korean client(s) require some fixing before you can use them.
The adjustment required can be found in this very forum and I believe even a small tool to automatically apply the changes to multiple ebm's at the same time.
I recommend you take that tool and then create a copy of said korean client and then just "fix" the ebm's so that you won't have to do it one by one every time just to possibly forget about it at some point.
Also starting the post with "I made no mistakes" was a bit funny given that it would have been easier to make a light mistake on that end than it is to get to the point of adding dragonium without being aware of the ebm differences..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The ebm files from the korean client(s) require some fixing before you can use them.
The adjustment required can be found in this very forum and I believe even a small tool to automatically apply the changes to multiple ebm's at the same time.
I recommend you take that tool and then create a copy of said korean client and then just "fix" the ebm's so that you won't have to do it one by one every time just to possibly forget about it at some point.
Also starting the post with "I made no mistakes" was a bit funny given that it would have been easier to make a light mistake on that end than it is to get to the point of adding dragonium without being aware of the ebm differences..

Can you send me the (forum) link? I just have no idea what the keyword to use to search the forum.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks.

Can you help me find the display code I don't really get GODSKIN tutorial.

Cabal KR.enc
Noesis: man18.ech - 9/83 with struct Text id: coat_ag_1 and ubyte material_index: 107 ( coat_ag_1.dds )
Noesis: man18.ech - 12/83 with struct Text id: coat_mg_1 and ubyte material_index: 99 ( coat_mg_1.dds )

And when I just copy paste the man18.ech in my client it will automatically auto close the game, and how to make it work and also change the display code? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back