• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[DragonNest] - DragoDN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i wanna try it can someone tell me using PROPER English what works what doesnt? server rates population etc? cause on website i see only some % for lvls not really rates thanks :*

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the rate not all in 1 so it become like this

when you level

Level 1 - 50 is 80% so this is high rate EXP

Level 50 - 60 = 50% so this become medium rate EXP

Level 60 - 80 15% so this become low rate EXP

For Drop It Just Medium Rate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Agree 100% server is one of the best i played on lack of people is a bit sad but it's quite new so hopefully we will grow some day . PLEASE invest in DDOS protection we don't want to have another good server to be attacked by some moron if theres a need to donate to make it protected we will :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just finished downloading from your Google drive and its corrupted maybe a fluke but highly doubt it..... trying again on slow butt mega -.-

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sry but can you tell me how i can change my job ?
the quest bug i cant complete and the cash item doesnt work for me .____.

Back