Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Driving License

Reaction score
This is the 2nd time I go to the Code Exam Center and I got again 4 wrong answers, At home I always get 1/2 wrong answers, sometimes 0, and this is the same in my school, But when I go to the Code Exam Center I don't know what happens to myself. Any Ideas? I'm so pissed right now. The worst to happen is to fail to pass for JUST 1 wrong answer...

Reaction score

I would suggest creating a road in your mind. Then have the traffic signs and what they do going along the road. So a sign for a pelican crossing, and then a pelican crossing next to it, with a written note attached to it for what it is. Build up the road till you have it all on it, and you should remember it all. Then when you are in the exam, just remember your road and you should be fine.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had this problem too. I fail for one mark, passed for one mark. The issue with me was how confusing the questions were, so I would take your time and try to stay as calm as possible.

Reaction score
Here in the philippines when you get a license you will only pay and they will give you answer and you don't need to Drive test that's what they called a Fixer.

Here in the philippines if you have money all is easy :lol:

Reaction score
Here in the philippines when you get a license you will only pay and they will give you answer and you don't need to Drive test that's what they called a Fixer.

Here in the philippines if you have money all is easy :lol:

To be honest, that's completely retarded :p.
The more people that do that, the more people you have on your streets that shouldn't be there, and the more accidents you are going to have.

Reaction score

I would suggest creating a road in your mind. Then have the traffic signs and what they do going along the road. So a sign for a pelican crossing, and then a pelican crossing next to it, with a written note attached to it for what it is. Build up the road till you have it all on it, and you should remember it all. Then when you are in the exam, just remember your road and you should be fine.

I've designed myself a table of max speed, I know the speeds and signs, the poop comes when you read a confusing question, and then you get nervous and you click in the wrong question because you think 5 ways of answering the question.

since my last exam I didn't got more than the max wrong answers which is 3 (I got approved at all of them after the Exam)

poop is getting serious because I don't know whats gonna happen next

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here in Romania, we have the official Romanian M.A.I. website which offers a quiz system which is absolutely the same as the one at the exam, and the questions and answers are exactly the same as in the Exam Hall.
What I did was doing like 10 QUIZ everyday on the website, and I've got 24 out of 26 right answers. (minimum was 22)

Reaction score
Here in Romania, we have the official Romanian M.A.I. website which offers a quiz system which is absolutely the same as the one at the exam, and the questions and answers are exactly the same as in the Exam Hall.
What I did was doing like 10 QUIZ everyday on the website, and I've got 24 out of 26 right answers. (minimum was 22)

I would definitely memorize all the answers and questions if in Portugal the exams were shown to the public

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Plan already your next exam, but not like after a week or two. Make it at least count to 3. Plan for yourself everything you've to learn on those test exams on CD, Internet, books and with people (who actually got a license). The first time I did the theory just failed on 1 question to much.. After the planning and poop, it went so easy. Nailed it fine while I heard that many from my group failed.

It's sometimes lucky when you get questions what you've learned a lot.

Reaction score
Plan already your next exam, but not like after a week or two. Make it at least count to 3. Plan for yourself everything you've to learn on those test exams on CD, Internet, books and with people (who actually got a license). The first time I did the theory just failed on 1 question to much.. After the planning and poop, it went so easy. Nailed it fine while I heard that many from my group failed.

It's sometimes lucky when you get questions what you've learned a lot.

My exam is planned to 23 April, it was the only early day available. I've been spamming Exams everyday and since the day of the Exam I haven't failed to pass a single exam. A lot of friends said that it's all about luck when you know your stuff, its all about how the questions will be, confusing or not. Sometimes I fall in errors because of the pictures following of the questions. I'm actually excited to see the day of my new exam to come. I'm dying to place my hands in the wheel and get my license asap

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Passed my theory test at first time
Passed my practical test on second time

Got my driving licence for almost a year now <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because of getting confuse you failed here no other matters comes in it, try to control your self while test, if you get confused take deep breathe for a minute then answer the question it will help you to calm down and think wisely.

Last edited:
Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i didn't have this problem because logic is good

Reaction score
Yeah I was memorizing the answers and also reading some chapters every days like speed limits, infractions, distances etc... The test was just perfect for me c:

I'll have my 1st driving lesson at 06/05

Back