Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Driving

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sup Rageholes, just started me driving lessons, just wondering if anyones got any tips for the theory test or with driving in general, and if anyone else is doing lessons at the moment?

Regards

RageFire.

Reaction score
gl bro, i learned how to drive when i was 14 ;)
and the best advice i could give u is practice makes perfect, there is so many things that can go wrong when driving but always keep ur cool and never panic
if ur insaine like me, then on a rainy/snowy night go to a large empty parking lot and spin ur car out so u can learn how to get it back under control ;)

NoPeace - out

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didnt pass any exams but I can drive.
It depends u gonna drive on automatic or not

1st Thing On exam=Bring a box of choclate for the teacher and the guy who marks u

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
r1moza said:
1st Thing On exam=Bring a box of choclate for the teacher and the guy who marks u
lol. That might help. :p

For driving in general:
Well, I'm sure that you know not to do anything completely stupid. Most of those driving teachers (at least the one's that I got) have no sense of humor! At least... not my humor. (Example: "Hey, look! A little old lady! 40 points! *pretend to swerve at lady*) Yeah. They don't like that for some reason. *sigh* As I said, no sense of humor at all. I mean, I wasn't even really TURNING the steering wheel!

Also, sometimes the instructors are idiots. They say to always listen to them... but use common since, okay? I made an instructor very mad by listening to him, once. It was his fault, though! I asked him if I should go and he said yes. Then he began screaming and slammed on the breaks on his side. He glared at me and 'asked' what I was thinking. He didn't look very comfortable riding with me after that for some reason. (He wasn't a very good instructor, anyway. I would be going less the then speed limit and he'd be sitting there pressing on the break to slow me down even more. He did that to every body, though.)

For the test:
The one here is really easy so long as you study and actually do the assignments. Don't know about there, though.

Best of luck!

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh yeah... kissing butt is the way to go
Soon this will be written in Driving Lessons book as a rule , u show that u do care about the exam.

If U get a guy/women who is in a bad mood or some1 pissed her off today then the chances of passing arent that high.Also wash ur feet , and hide all the condoms from the car (if ur passing exam on ur car)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am 15 and a good driver bcuz my parents let me practice alot in my street. Just keep it cool and everything should be ok

Back