Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drop command items brave+3 socket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all i want a help there is a some command /item hi give u item+3 socket i need command or id and type of item ho is add the socket hole please if some one know help me with this thx :)''''''''''''''''

Reaction score
Hello all i want a help there is a some command /item hi give u item+3 socket i need command or id and type of item ho is add the socket hole please if some one know help me with this thx :)''''''''''''''''

Hi, I do not know what your files but if it's 11.11.82, 11.11.92 or 11.12.20 try SCFData / Items

Upvote 0
Reaction score
/item drop command wil give randomly sockets... i think theres no code for it

not through the command / item to get any number of empty sockets. / item depends on the items that fall. you to better understand if You set it in the drop max 3 empty sockets will not fall when the command / item more than 3 empty sockets.

not produced by the subject / item that will have vámy selected number of empty sockets. it is as MuMaker editors, TitanEditor, and other

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well this is my settings , this settings dont drop items with sockets even s4 :)

SCF_SocketOptions.ini

[SocketDropOption]

SCFMaxSocketsOnItem=1
SCFEnableExcSocketItemsDrop=1
SCFExcAdditionalPercentOnSocketItem=1
SCFExcMaximumOptionsOnSocketItem=1
SCFAutoRemoveSameSocket=1

SCFDropEmptySpearRate1=60
SCFDropEmptySpearMonsterLevel1=40
SCFDropEmptySpearRate2=50
SCFDropEmptySpearMonsterLevel2=60
SCFDropEmptySpearRate3=40