• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

drtools

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone have drtool 500 and can post it here or send it to me? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrong forum to ask for hacking tools.

Hacking is for the losers of this planet, I suggest you get away from the computer more.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
but there are real peaople outside computer :X
so ... dr"GM"tools pls (:) (that fscking lycos triploid is blocking .exe files so i can't download it from twobrbro page :X )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have drtools 500 send me ur MSN, but dont work on 1.4, lets modify the .exe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm ok i installed msn (it was hardcore) and i hope me system don't stop working after next reboot ... my msn address is 1.vlado@atlas.cz

Reaction score
Spherix said:
Ducking noob hackers, thats what's already destroying the f2p server, think omfg noobs

drtools doesnt work on the f2p server , the hacks they use are completly diferent.

Any chinese hack can bypass the anti hack tools , why the duck ya thing they ( hk my and cn ) managed to dupe items , make capes , g10 ( and the % of rares was even lowered

for me and for all players its impossible to do a G3 :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The 'antihack' detection is nothing more than a 'faulty' windowname check. Needless to say that you can easily bypass it by changing just one opcode.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You got to tell me how to bypass.. because its anoying the sh*t out of me.
I cant even leave winamp or DR will crash with some songs or it crashes when a certain person talks to me on msn:dry:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sidenote: The bin released at ~8th of august was packed with armadillo. I can't unpack it. If they have a new bin which is unpacked (>2mB) give me a yell.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If u find how use some hack or dupe, post here plz thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
man y would u dupe the poop out the sever just play and have fun dam u people some one gives u osmethign free and u duck up they poop if they go 1.5 and say we goign p2p we want our money back i would blame u

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kronos said:
If u find how use some hack or dupe, post here plz thx

i know how to dupe and exp hack and kill all and basicly all shiet what cn-s do. but i wont teach u, find out ureself. its most idiotic thing to ask from non hacking forum for hacks, NOONE will teach u. also note that drtool wont work on 1.4 and fpe is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better program if u know how to use it =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya and one more thing on f2p server one drtool worked =.= and other poop progs =.= fukin noobs..

Back