• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DuckCMS (HoloCMS) V26 + Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't give at the moment good Tutorials,
My English is not very well,
But i will try !!

I have make a CMS for people that wants a CMS,
There also sit a Emu in the Download,

Demo: http://DuckHotel.glx.nl
Download: UppIT - Free File Sharing - DuckCMS V26 (HoloCMS) FIXED + EMU.zip

I hope that it's gana be a succes,
Enjoy it !

I want to tell everybody that i have some news,
I just have got a UberCMS (Edited by Niels)
I will try to make a own UberCMS and upload here ;)

Mvg,
MarCcZzeh12:w00t:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
why are you releasing poop on this forum

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MarCcZzeh12 your right this isn't poop at all but you've got to realize everyone is either using UberCMS or Phoenix [most likely Phoenix].

Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
crappy fail

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Its holocms. you just changed the colors and some code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@PEjump2 dude, this is his first time. okay this is bad but don't flame everyone. And I had a holoCms in past a superhacker tried to hack it but he couldn't do it.

Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@PEjump2 dude, this is his first time. okay this is bad but don't flame everyone. And I had a holoCms in past a superhacker tried to hack it but he couldn't do it.

That's cause he wasn't a super hacker.

I will bet a lot of money saying "You told your best friend to hack your awesome retr0 game" when your best friend has no qualifications as a super hacker. Go piss out a fire redneck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you guys are right cunts... leave him alone like, its his first release and he's probably take alot of time and effort on this, well done mate, looks nice! ignore the ignorant cunts that just flame new users to the release section...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys suck. And by the way I'll notice this forum to Sulake, hope it'll be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back