• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

DungeonSea Online Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ever wanted to play on Dungeon Sea (or King of Death) but didn't like those scamming GMs and Admins?

Here is our solution:

Download their server-files and play on your own machine -

All you need is the DB-Dump (as we didn't include it to protect the innocent) :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice releases thanks BigBadBastard i'm waiting for the server files long time ago
so i can make server like them and more cheap then Dungeon Sea (or King of Death)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i got the client off their sites.. but when i try to connect with that client and this server files it says client version not match.. how do i change my server files to 2.0?.. dam 1.35 is kinda old now lol.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks it working now... they're using 1.36 and 1.38 client... Btw, do i need to copy any Resource files from my Server Files to my client or the client to my Server Files? if not i might get bugs i don't know im still new lol, but at Darnals 1.35 server files he mentioned about ItemInfo.bin and AreaSet.bin from server files to the Client... but i was confused about it.. if anyone can help me with this that's really great.. and explains a little bit more about those that would be perfect.

I found Death King Client too but still need to change my server files version to connect it.. but their client seems to be out-of-date than Dungeon Sea Client... i like dungeon sea client more because they've updated a lot...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ever wanted to play on Dungeon Sea (or King of Death) but didn't like those scamming GMs and Admins?

Here is our solution:

Download their server-files and play on your own machine -

All you need is the DB-Dump (as we didn't include it to protect the innocent) :lol:

Can you give me the link for Data base please?

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

Can you give me the link for data base please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any1 have them ??
Please guyz i really need them :S
thx very much

Back