• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

dynamic web content - auto-disable button on click

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wonder which language could I use to make button in form "disabled" after being clicked and the page is still loading. Like in phpBB when you hit LOGIN button, you have to wait till the page loads and you can't hit it once more.

GOOGLEd a bit, but found nothing useful bout this. Searched for disable elements function in VB, but also found nothing.

I'm not in a hurry with this, just need some suggestions as I am just planning new script behaviour for some pages.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
use javascript: onRelease(this.button.available = false) or something I guess :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't know, javascript was a looong time ago for me.. Try googling a bit ;)

Back