Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EagleCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Ragezone,

We all know that there are alot of renames, and alot of crap, I find this very irritating, so instead of going into the corner and cry, I decided to start something new.

I present:

RvandenB - EagleCMS - RaGEZONE Forums
Yes, Eagle! My goal with this is to make it a full-blown CMS, so I don't wanna hold back on anything, it needs to have a f*cking lot of features, and ofcourse it needs to be easy to use for everybody.

I didn't really think about that features it needs, but I wanted to ask the community since you're going to be the one using it. So do you have a great idea? Send it to me through a reaction or a PM.

I feel very sorry about the fact that I don't have any screenshots for you (yet). I'm currently working on the login page, but I want it to be beautiful and perfect!

For the technical people, I also brought some snippets with me! Yay

Behold: The Eagle Database File
PHP:
class Database
{
    function __construct($data)
    {
        $this->data = $data;
        $this->db = array(
            'hostname' => $this->data->getData('database', 'hostname'),
            'username' => $this->data->getData('database', 'username'),
            'password' => $this->data->getData('database', 'password'),
            'database' => $this->data->getData('database', 'database')
        );
        $this->conn = new MySQLi($this->db['hostname'], $this->db['username'], $this->db['password'], $this->db['database']);
        if ($this->conn->errno)
        {
            __('db.error', $this->conn->errno);
        }
        date_default_timezone_set('Europe/Amsterdam');
    }
}

And a piece of the Template class:

PHP:
class Template
{

protected $db;
protected $data;
protected $content;
protected $parameter = array();

public function __construct($db, $data)
{
$this->db = $db;
$this->data = $data;
}

public function createNewIndex()
{
if (file_exists(ABS_PATH . DS . 'public' . DS . $this->data->getData('global', 'theme') . DS . 'info.theme.php'))
{
return file_get_contents(ABS_PATH . DS . 'public' . DS . $this->data->getData('global', 'theme') . DS . 'index.php');
}
else
{
__('invalid.theme.data', $this->data->getData('global', 'theme'));
}
}
So yeah, I'm very exited to do this, and I hope you are too. Also; there's ALWAYS room for improvement and ideas! Drop your ideas, message, questions and everything you want to say about Eagle in the comments. I'll do my very best to make the development and the future usage as enjoyable as possible!

Thanks!

Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back