• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Easy way to crack the GS of mxmuserver 1.0z+1.02x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all if anyone want to know how to crack that GS thares an easy way i discovered
first download this:

whan its extract what that its content to games server file thats in the muserver file
and now open the games server in this file and press ok ones so now you will see whare you need to put the username and password now go bake to gameserver that in muserver whare that you extrect 1 of the files that you extrect called MxCrack open it and it ask you something now press ok and than thare will be a small window open that thare you choose ver(you dont need to change the ver its automatic)and press crack and whan it tells you done enjoy press ok and now go to whare that you needed to put the username and password and you will see theat its allready got the username and password so now press ok and enjoyoh and it may not work at some computers but it works on most of the computers and if it works its really rare that you need to do it 2 times and not 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sweet. thanks man.

p.s, if any of you peeps have probs reading..check the readme in the file (duh)
no offense man =)

Peace.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone test this to confirm it yet?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't crack with it

I downed it but I cracked it but GS has error :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
king-mor said:
hi all if anyone want to know how to crack that GS thares an easy way i discovered
first download this:
whan its extract what that its content to games server file thats in the muserver file
and now open the games server in this file and press ok ones so now you will see whare you need to put the username and password now go bake to gameserver that in muserver whare that you extrect 1 of the files that you extrect called MxCrack open it and it ask you something now press ok and than thare will be a small window open that thare you choose ver(you dont need to change the ver its automatic)and press crack and whan it tells you done enjoy press ok and now go to whare that you needed to put the username and password and you will see theat its allready got the username and password so now press ok and enjoyoh and it may not work at some computers but it works on most of the computers and if it works its really rare that you need to do it 2 times and not 1

Link is dead

Back