• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

EasyAntiCheat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have an example of a game project that uses easyanticheat protection?

client and server.

Thank You

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, many game projects use EasyAntiCheat (EAC) as a protection mechanism against cheating in online multiplayer games. Here are a few examples of games that use EAC:
  1. Fortnite - Epic Games' popular battle royale game uses EAC to detect and prevent cheating.
  2. Apex Legends - Respawn Entertainment's battle royale shooter also employs EAC to protect the integrity of its online matches.
  3. Rainbow Six Siege - Ubisoft's tactical shooter uses EAC to prevent players from using cheats in its competitive multiplayer modes.
  4. Dead by Daylight - Behaviour Interactive's multiplayer horror game uses EAC to ensure fair play in its online matches.
  5. Rust - Facepunch Studios' survival game uses EAC to detect and prevent cheating in its online multiplayer mode.
These are just a few examples, but many other games also use EAC to protect against cheating.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
These are just a few examples, but many other games also use EAC to protect against cheating.
thanks for responding,

I know the game uses EAC as protection.

but the point of my question is an example of the game project

How can I apply EAC to my game? moreover EAC is now free.

I can't implement it because I need an example of a game project in the form of a source where the game's source code already uses EAC protection.

Back