• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

eating meat is cool...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no arguing with peta; any comment denied.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the video is terrible. peta is becoming very desperate in imposing their values, it's almost like an indoctrination.

I would give to ingrid however, she must be making quite a bit of money out of it.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm still going to eat meat.
If they are so concerned about how our food is taken care of,
how about they get off their lazy butt's and raise those animals themselves.

With all the money they use for advertising, they could start a "humane" farm business.
They then would realize its harder then it looks, which is why its so in-humane.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PETA tries to force everyone to become vegan without even thinking of the problems it would cause, they'd rather sacrifce humans than animals since a meat based diet is healthier than pure vegan, since our body needs nutriments from meat such as proteins, carmine, iron
sure vegans can compensate by using supplements, but don't you think that if you're so pro natural that your diet shouldn't require synthetic supplements?

From what I saw 99% of Vegans always talk about how healthy they are and how many unexplainable health benefits their diet has, but if you look in reality, vegans are often thinner than is healthy, have less muscles and are often pale

Humans are omnivores, we need SOME meat to stay in best health, of course most people eat way more meat than is necessary, our body would be fine with just a steak or burger every 3 days, but going vegan? No way

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
exclamatio - eating meat is cool... - RaGEZONE Forums

Why the devils would you go vegan?

/end thread

Or so.. :-D (expecting some mildly harsh comments about this and that, makeup and no makeup, yadda yadda..

That vegan I wouldn't touch with a 100 ft pole.. the other one though - I woudl go out of my way to swing around with her, ANY day of the week ;)

Humans are born meat eaters, we have the teeth and mechanical makeup of our body to hunt and eat. Deciding to live a life of plant eating restricts you to eating a constant supply of health pills/vitamins and supplements. Not to mention you don't gear near the same protein that you need when working hard during the day if you have an active lifestyle.

Last edited:
Reaction score
exclamatio - eating meat is cool... - RaGEZONE Forums

Why the devils would you go vegan?

/end thread

Or so.. :-D (expecting some mildly harsh comments about this and that, makeup and no makeup, yadda yadda..

That vegan I wouldn't touch with a 100 ft pole.. the other one though - I woudl go out of my way to swing around with her, ANY day of the week ;)

Humans are born meat eaters, we have the teeth and mechanical makeup of our body to hunt and eat. Deciding to live a life of plant eating restricts you to eating a constant supply of health pills/vitamins and supplements. Not to mention you don't gear near the same protein that you need when working hard during the day if you have an active lifestyle.

yup. but meat just tastes that good. we could all live on food supplements and not touch actual food at all. but who wants that?

A diet containing animal products and a diet containing no animal products can be deficient.

The simple fact that many people are vegetarian/vegan and have fine health and fantastic athletic performance is proof enough of that.

Since I have been vegetarian I've stopped taking loads of supplements, don't believe the dogma ;)

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A mix of meat and vegetables is better than being Vegan, we're pretty much built to digest meat, But we can live vegan which, which is boring.

If I have a burger I have salad and poop in it, I eat both Vegetables and Meat, but meat tastes better...

Reaction score
PETA tries to force everyone to become vegan without even thinking of the problems it would cause, they'd rather sacrifce humans than animals since a meat based diet is healthier than pure vegan, since our body needs nutriments from meat such as proteins, carmine, iron
sure vegans can compensate by using supplements, but don't you think that if you're so pro natural that your diet shouldn't require synthetic supplements?

From what I saw 99% of Vegans always talk about how healthy they are and how many unexplainable health benefits their diet has, but if you look in reality, vegans are often thinner than is healthy, have less muscles and are often pale

Humans are omnivores, we need SOME meat to stay in best health, of course most people eat way more meat than is necessary, our body would be fine with just a steak or burger every 3 days, but going vegan? No way
Regardless of their personal stance. You can not be arguing that they are wrong. The fact is that most people eat large quantities of meat. In fact this number increases by the day. To make sure it's affordable and in high enough quantities, the treatment of animals goes down the toilet.

This video isn't so much about keeping people from eating meat, but much more about the way meat is being processed.
You might not like their tactics, but the simple fact is that people ignore them. They either got to scream louder or just shut up. Now personally I believe they need to scream even louder. In the end they won't make the laws, but if they scream loud enough, then at least sensible people will get the chance to make proper laws.

As for vegans, while Exy will be able to tell you much more about this then I ever will. I do know this, weight is not a problem. Of course there are people will loose too much weight, mostly because a lot of them become obsessed with it. But there are many ways to keep your weight at a healthy level without eating meat.

In the end, everyone decides what they think is best. PETA is doing what they think is best and a lot of people agree with points of view on animal cruelty. No one has just been able to create a fist yet.

Back