Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Eden eternal server 100% (server / client)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can't modify your dhcp server on your router page?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
excellent job Meyern !!

meyern - Eden eternal server 100% (server / client) - RaGEZONE Forums

excellent job

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone can help me out, I had done everything as the video and guide and everything seen working fine till is time to get to the character selection screen, If anyone have any idea of what I did wrong Ill be so happy since I wanna test and play with the server for a bit thank you!

KQ3CIm8 - Eden eternal server 100% (server / client) - RaGEZONE Forums

OxqSHHL - Eden eternal server 100% (server / client) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i know a lot of people has been looking for "Eden eternal server files" and can't find it anywhere... i was in your place too, i've been working, searching on the darkest webs, tried to recreate this game on unity and ask people who i knew had the server files but all they want is money money money money so i said duck it i'll do it myself.
Now that i finally got the files fully working to 100% monsters, exp, quests, maps, etc, i'll give it to you guys for free, Server only works on local atm.

Guide to setup the server is in the folders Client, server and database. I'll release tools and some info on how to add items to the game and some stuff like that later.

link:

Hello, Did you know how to stop server in cygwin properly?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First of all, thank you very much for sharing the files, I used to play Eden on the old Aeria server in Spanish, then I switched to the English server there, I didn't play as much (and I did it alone) and then it also closed. Now I have it installed on my PC thanks to you. Consult someone knows how to manage it or if there is any tool for the GM? which tables to modify in the DB or which .ini has the % of drop or those things. Again thank you very much!! I'm from Argentina so I used google translate ha!

-------------------------
Ante todo muchas gracias por compartir los archivos, yo juegaba Eden en el viejo server de Aeria en Español, luego pase a server ingles ahi ya no jugue tanto (y lo hacia solo) y luego tambien se cerro. Ahora lo tengo instalado en mi PC gracias a vos. Consulta alguien sabe se como aministrarlo o si hay alguna herramienta para el GM? que tablas modificar en la DB o que .ini tiene lo % de drop o esa cosas. Nuevamente muchas gracias!! Soy de argentina asi que use el google translate ja!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem as aDev in my client main file it shows [Desc]WorldServer IP: 192.168.*.*, Port 5812 [Desc]connect ErrCode[10035]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I followed everything as shown in the video...:blushing:
WorldServer ZoneServer, these two cannot continue to run.

It works, but suddenly shuts off after a few seconds. :mellow::*:

When I looked at the problem, it was the characteristics of the IP address.
If the IP is not a specific address [192.168.1.*], it does not work.:mellow:
But my router device can't get that address.
In the end, it was set as a loopback IP.
It works, but other people can't access anything other than my computer.
Also, server updates are difficult.

If I want to run this server properly, I have to buy another router... :blushing:

I have this same issue that other server show up on the 'watch -n 1 "ps -eaf | grep Server"' for a sec and then disappear. The only thing that is able to run is the "./TicketServer". Please can anyone help me out? Please let me know if I can provide any information related to my setup. I follow exactly to the youtube tutorial one.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I followed everything as shown in the video...:blushing:
WorldServer ZoneServer, these two cannot continue to run.

It works, but suddenly shuts off after a few seconds. :mellow::*:

When I looked at the problem, it was the characteristics of the IP address.
If the IP is not a specific address [192.168.1.*], it does not work.:mellow:
But my router device can't get that address.
In the end, it was set as a loopback IP.
It works, but other people can't access anything other than my computer.
Also, server updates are difficult.

If I want to run this server properly, I have to buy another router... :blushing:

I followed the youtube video as well and I have this same issue where only TicketServer is running. The other servers show up for a brief moment and then gone. Not sure how could I do to work around this. Please send help. Let me know if there is any info on my setup that can help with the issue. Thanks in advance :*:

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if you have trouble with setup use the already premade vm from LouLxgame for me its working flawlessly

Back