Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Edit code for ABL's item resizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
download hex editor...then drop .abl files to hex...then u can see the bone link..

he must be asking all bone link that cant be use in weapon for example in bow bone link can use is gum or whal or if anything else

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
i use just the same...just using hex editor...hehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meshs\DxSkinCharPiece.cpp(398) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<<'
Meshs\DxSkinCharPiece.cpp(402) : error C2181: illegal else without matching if
Meshs\DxSkinCharPiece.cpp(405) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<<'
Meshs\DxSkinCharPiece.cpp(409) : error C2065: 'vVelocity' : undeclared identifier
Meshs\DxSkinCharPiece.cpp(411) : error C3861: 'vVelocity': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
Meshs\DxSkinCharPiece.cpp(413) : error C2228: left of '.x' must have class/struct/union type
type is ''unknown-type''
Meshs\DxSkinCharPiece.cpp(413) : error C3861: 'vVelocity': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
Meshs\DxSkinCharPiece.cpp(414) : error C2228: left of '.y' must have class/struct/union type
type is ''unknown-type''
Meshs\DxSkinCharPiece.cpp(414) : error C3861: 'vVelocity': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
Meshs\DxSkinCharPiece.cpp(415) : error C2228: left of '.z' must have class/struct/union type
type is ''unknown-type''
Meshs\DxSkinCharPiece.cpp(415) : error C3861: 'vVelocity': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
add the string utility project at the head of file.

#include "../../EngineLib/Common/StringUtils.h"

where i can find the head of file ? can you give some tips ??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
GForceFX - Edit code for ABL's item resizing. - RaGEZONE Forums

Some weapon error on free position. On attack position that work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its working bro...I have no idea why it wont work to you :O:

few screenshot (result)

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED
Sir asendure can you tell me what is the size of your abl and abf file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do we add the code can i add it directly using notepad++ or win merge? i try it in notepad++ the compiling is successful but when i try to resize the abf files nothing change even what value you insert...i guess i did something wrong with inserting the code... anyone can teach me the proper way? thank you in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^^ i already mentioned that the compiling is succesfull after i insert the
D3DXMatrixMultiply( &matLocalRot, &matScale, &matRot );
D3DXMatrixMultiply( &matLocalRot, &matScale, &matLocalRot ); via notepad++
but the problem is when i try to change the value of the scale in .abf its the same nothing change i mean the size of the Bow still the same the attack position is not fixl.... i dont know what is the problem can you tell?

Note: using juver source i dont have this code

// GForceFX 17-06-2013 Fix ABL read .cfg extension animation std::string strTEMP ; SFile >> strTEMP ; CString strANIFILE; bool bCFG; bCFG = STRUTIL::ChangeExt ( strTEMP.c_str(), ".cfg", strANIFILE, ".x" ); if ( !bCFG ) { strANIFILE = strTEMP.c_str(); } m_vecANIFILE.push_back ( strANIFILE.GetString() ); }

and if i include this code i got tons of error in compiling ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can anyone share the X,Y,Z position for all of the weapons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back