• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Edit NPC Price

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

i tried to add KEEN Talic into Talic Collector and tried to convert the currency from Gold to CP (Accretian Currency) and it works.

but i can't buy it. do you know how to fix it?

*Note : i can only buy a Restoration Talic, even i convert the currency. but when i buy it, the price become so high. on the store 3cp's. when i click ok become 10.000.000.

i don't know which file to be edited.

sorry if my english not good enough

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change Talic Price Edit the following:

Server Side -
Resourceitem.dat
n_Money value 0 = CP DALANT
Value 6 = Gold
Value 2 = PVP Points
Green make it 0 and std price red one make your price need same on client
Sh5OVhd - Edit NPC Price - RaGEZONE Forums
Client Side -
Item.edf
Money Value 0 same thing for resourceitem.dat
Price how much you sell it
pZcYqBZ - Edit NPC Price - RaGEZONE Forums

If you want to make normal price you need go to storelist.dat you need edit priceset should be 1 for normal

tijxWlB - Edit NPC Price - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Server Side -
Resourceitem.dat
Value 6 = Gold
Value 2 = PVP Points
Client Side -
Item.edf

If you want to make normal price you need go to storelist.dat you need edit priceset should be 1 for normal

Server Side -
Resourceitem.dat
Value 6 = Gold
Value 2 = PVP Points
Client Side -
Item.edf

i tried again but i still can't buy it. any clue?

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you edit your storelist.dat? and try request your server after you edit ? try upload your storelist.dat and send here

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is my store and storelist. is there any something wrong?

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is my store and storelist. is there any something wrong?
Most of the data in your strs template is garbage - use either the c++ parser or the php parser (found on here) both by TriRozhka
These handle all the syncing between files needed and a simple excel file to make edits.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most of the data in your strs template is garbage - use either the c++ parser or the php parser (found on here) both by TriRozhka
These handle all the syncing between files needed and a simple excel file to make edits.
IDK. i just downloaded the strs package from this site, i mean ragezone. is there anything more simple than using c++ parser or php parser?
like this strs, i just need to edit some part of it.

sorry if my english was not good :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IDK. i just downloaded the strs package from this site, i mean ragezone. is there anything more simple than using c++ parser or php parser?
like this strs, i just need to edit some part of it.

sorry if my english was not good :)
Your english is fine (y)

"is there anything more simple than using c++ parser or php parser?" once setup they are both far easier to use.
.srts and 010 editor both rely on the quality of the templates being used.
So unless you are writing/updating those templates better to use the parsing tools

A number of .strs files rely on exact offsets (item.edf as an example) or the file itself contains data that can change in length as things are added/removed. So you have to edit your template as you do this (nd files as an example)

So unless your .strs perfectly matches your files and is "complete" you'll run into issues

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your english is fine (y)

"is there anything more simple than using c++ parser or php parser?" once setup they are both far easier to use.
So unless you are writing/updating those templates better to use the parsing tools

A number of .strs files rely on exact offsets (item.edf as an example) or the file itself contains data that can change in length as things are added/removed. So you have to edit your template as you do this (nd files as an example)

So unless your .strs perfectly matches your files and is "complete" you'll run into issues
i already googled and surfed the web, looking for the program of Trizoka. but i can't find it. do you have the file?

because i view the video regarding the parser, i know it hard for the first time but in the end so much easier. to edit because you only need excel to edit it. am i right?

for the web parser i need to upload the file

Your english is fine (y)

finally. i found the app. but little bit confusing than structorian. do you have a tutorial video regarding the trirozhka parser?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is two versions of it - at first it was written in PHP and that is the version you can find on ragezone. (deprecated)
Later it was re-written in c++ and that is the version that receives updates

No video tutorials, but I have written a number of tutorials one of them being for the Parser c++ parser. That should get you started

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is two versions of it - at first it was written in PHP and that is the version you can find on ragezone. (deprecated)
Later it was re-written in c++ and that is the version that receives updates

No video tutorials, but I have written a number of tutorials one of them being for the Parser c++ parser. That should get you started
aaa thank you thank you. this is the file that i need.
helped me a lot

thank you . cheers :D

Upvote 0
Back