• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Edited Webb:D

Reaction score
Download.
:thumbup::thumbup:

There added ss.

Attachments

• REDime.rar
    660.1 KB · Views: 540
  • xD - Edited Webb:D - RaGEZONE Forums
    xD.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 879
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i'm not downloading anything without SS/demo and virustotal.com link.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release.. But i got an error in the Registration Page

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in C:\xampp\htdocs\REDime\inc\reg.php on line 63

please help me fix this problem..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About all the whining about the non virus scan, i don't believe this dude is so stupid to upload a virus in the files. Also if you don't have a good virus protection then why even bother being on the internet? o.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release.. But i got an error in the Registration Page

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in C:\xampp\htdocs\REDime\inc\reg.php on line 63

please help me fix this problem..

delete the word "else" in line 63. thats what i did and it worked fine with me..

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

nice release ... :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Really nice release!

By the way everyone, I scanned it with virus total on my Mac side (Which doesn't get viruses so I wasn't worried.) and nothing came up as a Virus. It's safe. lol.

Back