Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Editing

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think even I can answer that. NO!!!

If a thread is closed (and they aren't usually) it is closed for a reason. If you can edit posts in a closed thread, people will continue ranting in old post on threads closed to stop the rage hatred.

If you can edit posts on closed threads, people can take back hateful things they said and make them self appear blameless in a thread previously filled with hate speech.

If you can edit posts in a closed thread, people can delete valuable contributions from a derailed thread to avoid being associated with it.

If you have a good reason for an edit... ask one of the staff assigned to that area with clear instructions, (what to add, or what to remove, edit a
from it would be my recommendation) and convince them that it is in the community interest, and has popular backing.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
i understand your reasoning, bob, i'd say you might close this but lets discuss about z's suggestion, would that be any bad?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think , wasn't it? Isn't this the same suggestion? If so, you and I both commented, and as I said, I'm not really opposed to that one.

If it's not, then Z1ls should have made a new suggestion thread, if it is this is the wrong thread to post about it in. :wink:

Back