• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

editor for english element.data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have searched this forum top to bottom and downloaded every EL.data editor I can find and none of them will read it the editor just errors out.

is there a way to change the version number of my EL.data that will allow the editor to read it or is there some other trick that I am missing?

some guidance here would be great..

thanks in advance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it seem's that every version is diferent (things added, thing removed, etc) and if you change version just to match, the editor won't read the correct data from elements file (in the best of the cases) or simply not read at all
it need alot more work, no just change version
but anyway this is just a lucky guess

I read that beyastard is working in Elements editor so i think the best thing to do is wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back