• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ehh

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Can't really make anything good lately. So, I decided to get some feedback on my recent work to help me out.

Tiretism - Ehh - RaGEZONE Forums

Tiretism - Ehh - RaGEZONE Forums

I'd like some proper cnc, pls. Not hmm, looks good 5/10 or any kind of posts like that.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To be perfectly honest I cant qute get my head round it. I think its because it has so much in it its a little bit of an overload. Taking each part of the sig aside I do like (eg, the the cracking face of the person with the orange glow on the body and the wire framing thing (lol what is correct term?) i think is awesome, its just the wierd black thing in the foreground.

Also, the one with the drop dead text, im not sure how you would be able to incorperate the text in such a busy sig, but the way you have done it doesnt work.. Im rubbish with text as it is so I cant really comment on what to do with it in this situation.

Reaction score
i can't see any light source, i think maybe you concentrate to much on brightness andther glow. the text box on the first one isn't necessary. the black stuff or thingy on the right looks weird. the theme is alright, awesome color choices.

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Thanks for the cnc. :D
I'm really bad at text. So, I try to stay away from that, but, I just wanted to try it out on this.
And, uhh, there clearly is a light source. xD

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Well, you could say that. A light source doesn't have to be a soft brush placed at the top or bottom corner of a piece.
Imo, using a soft brush as a light source is pretty nooby.

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Haha, well, I guess I suck under pressure. :p

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Ahh, the blur messes up the depth. Makes the tag look nooby.

Back